Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 10th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

I mean clearly Absurd isn't a conventional personality but I think we can make this a whole lot more meta and throw conventionality into the bin given who we're dealing with

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 10th, 2018, 08:15 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

My current idea for The Quiz is beyond unconventional

Old December 10th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Realistically, I just don't see the Brotherhood of Dada being a complete faction on its own. So I don't think I'd want him to just work with Absurd figures, I feel like that would be too limiting. But I'm questioning (I haven't decided what my stance is myself yet) whether he should be another bucket of water thrown into the already deep pool of Insane synergy, or if he'd be more fun/unique if he worked with other groups (like Absurd and Unstable) that don't have as much going on synergy-wise.

I'd be against doing just one blanket "absurd" personality for all of them unless we have to. I don't think it's the best fit for every one of them.
Old December 10th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
If you have an idea for the Quiz, I'd love to see it. I haven't been able to come up with things that aren't bonkers crazy.
Old December 10th, 2018, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
If you have an idea for the Quiz, I'd love to see it. I haven't been able to come up with things that aren't bonkers crazy.

I think mine qualifies under bonkers crazy

Old December 10th, 2018, 08:51 PM

NAME = THE QUIZ

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ???
PERSONALITY = ABSURD? TROUBLED? INSANE????

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = ???

EVERY POWER YOU HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF

Before the game begins, you may select up to 4 army cards you have drafted. Half the points cost of those army cards. For the entire game, you may never place figures from those army cards on the battlefield.

DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!
Start the game with 4 numbered green Quiz Markers. At the start of the round, you may place one or more Quiz Markers face-down on the army cards selected for Every Power You Haven't Thought Of. After placing Quiz Markers, select one opponent. That opponent must guess the number of each placed Quiz Marker. For each Quiz Marker your opponent incorrectly guesses, The Quiz is treated as having the special power on that Quiz Marker's army card that corresponds to the number on the Quiz Marker, in the order special powers are listed on that card, for the remainder of the round. If any of these special powers refer to that figure or that figure’s card, they refer to The Quiz or The Quiz’s card instead. For the remainder of the round, The Quiz has the Move, Range, Attack and Defence of the highest incorrectly guessed Quiz Marker.

Old December 10th, 2018, 08:51 PM

This is the most utterly insane design I have come up with and I am almost proud of the sheer ridiculousness of what I have created

Old December 10th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hmm... it probably needs some smoothing of the rougher edges, but I think that design is awesome with tonnes of potential! Well done!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 10th, 2018, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Hmm... it probably needs some smoothing of the rougher edges, but I think that design is awesome with tonnes of potential! Well done!

Honestly I expected the first response to be "Alex, my God what have you done, you've gone too far! Too far!" followed by the group collectively storming my ancient castle and torching the place while I remained trapped, screaming in agony as the flames overtook me and cursing you all forever to be haunted by my vengeful spirit due to a pact I had made with Lovecraftian gods.

So this is a nice response to get.

Old December 10th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Just A Head

Well, it certainly works. It's obviously not a direct 1:1 translation of her powers, but it's a reasonable approximation I think.

The Quiz, for everyone not in the know, has "every superpower you've never thought of." As soon as you think of a superpower, she ceases to have it. So the battle with her basically consisted of our heroes running away while naming all the superpowers they could think of. I remember specifically that she was able to beat Negative Man because nobody had thought of "the power to create giant negative spirit-proof jars." So theoretically she's nearly unbeatable, although you don't really see that in the comic.
Old December 10th, 2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Well, it certainly works. It's obviously not a direct 1:1 translation of her powers, but it's a reasonable approximation I think.

I mean, we can try for that 1:1 translation

This card has every special power you can write on the fly until your opponent shouts the entire text of that power at you.

On second thoughts, let's not.

Old December 10th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Quote:

I mean, we can try for that 1:1 translation

This card has every special power you can write on the fly until your opponent shouts the entire text of that power at you.

On second thoughts, let's not.
I think the problem there is that it means she'd have the power to gain sentience, realize she's in a board game, and exact bloody vengeance on the false gods who force her to fight for their amusement.

So yeah, let's not do that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy