Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 14th, 2010, 10:32 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroes of Fiction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granite-M View Post
I'd like in, but I'm concerned by the breadth of the thread. "Heroes of Fiction" is a REALLY wide net: it pretty much covers everything, including all of the customs projects that already exist. I might suggest making a couple different threads, such as "Heroes of Cinema," and "Heroes of Literature," so that things don't just get entirely muddled together.

That said, I definitely have some ideas I'd like to get out there.
That's not entirely a bad idea. One for Cinema, one for Literature, one for Television, one for Video Games and that's all I got right now. Anything I missed?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum