Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 22nd, 2018, 11:01 AM

ray_davies is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Adventures - Quests

Has anybody created any adventures/quests for the game to either be played solo or co-op?

I wasn't sure where to look so thought I'd ask here.

Even if this entails printing game cards etc, I think it would be great.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 11:09 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Adventures - Quests

Whole I haven't actually checked these out at all, there are a few files on the downloads that I think might be what your are looking for, and here they are:

Quests of HeroScape
Command Cards (I don't think this is what your looking for, but it does look interesting.)
Dungeon Crawl
Level Scape Character Sheet

There are probably more, but I'm sure that's at least a start.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Summertime Custom Contest - Congratulations OmegaPegasus!
Why did the raccoon run into traffic?
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 22nd, 2018, 12:57 PM

ray_davies is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Wow, that was quick. I'll take a look at these thanks.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 08:42 AM

Targanth knows what's in an order marker Targanth knows what's in an order marker Targanth knows what's in an order marker

Long ago I put together a campaign of 5 smaller solo adventures/quests using just the D&D sets and tiles - the link is in my signature.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion