Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Old July 15th, 2018, 12:29 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Absoposolutely

If Kinseth and All Your Pie have played, I'll get it out tonight. If not, we're waiting on that.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 15th, 2018, 12:34 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Absoposolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
If Kinseth and All Your Pie have played, I'll get it out tonight. If not, we're waiting on that.

~Dysole, informationally
I still haven't been able to schedule a time with Kinseth, so unfortunately we're still on hold until he gets back.
Old July 15th, 2018, 10:24 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: C3V OHS Public Playtesting Event

Will get it scheduled shortly

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 21st, 2018, 07:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Old July 25th, 2018, 08:34 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After several weeks of not getting a match scheduled, I’m going to drop out of this tournament. We’re at an uneven number of players anyway and I’m in two other events, so no big loss. Hopefully this should allow the event to proceed after this long holdup.
Old July 25th, 2018, 08:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@Dysole , can we roll out round 4?

EDIT: Thanks for playing, AYP. Sorry scheduling has been so tough up to this point, and thanks for being gracious about it.

Last edited by superfrog; July 25th, 2018 at 10:06 PM.
Old July 26th, 2018, 01:40 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Later

I'll post it tonight.

~Dysole, sad to see AYP go
Old July 27th, 2018, 12:54 AM

Update

My computer is being an annoying non responsive fossil. Hopefully, I'll get the next round out tonight or early tomorrow, but we might be looking at tomorrow night or a backup plan. Either way, we'll have the next round out soon.

~Dysole, keeping people informed
Old July 27th, 2018, 09:42 AM

Round 3

Round 3 is on Phlegrean Fields.

The Dysole (2-0) v. Kinseth (2-0) playtest pool of armies is:
* Nakita Agents, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, 12th Caucasus Riflesx5
* Emperor Andask, Krav Maga Agents, Shiori, Buccaneers of Tortugax4
* Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Banshees of Durgeth Swampx4
* Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, B-11 Resistance Corps, Guilty McCreech, Dreadgul Raidersx4
Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.

The Dr.Goomonkey (1-1) v. LoveElemental (1-1) playtest pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 8th Infantry Pathfinderx6
* Grigor & Rogirg, Isamu, Krug, Kuthnak, Arrow Grutsx4, Swog Rider
* Akumaken, Ashi-Dhulu, Deathwalker 8000, Marutuk
* Marcu Esenwein, Ornak, Suskra, Blade Grutsx2, Werewolf Lordx2
Dr.Goomonkey chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, LoveElemental chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-1) v. Sir Heroscape (1-1) playtest pool of armies is:
* Heracles, Buccaneers of Tortugax4, Feral Troll
* Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Banshees of Durgeth Swampx6
* Gothlok, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
* Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
Sir Heroscape chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The flameslayer93 (1-1) v. superfrog (0-2) playtest pool of armies is:
* Avernus, Brunak, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Ornak
* Banshees of Durgeth Swampx7
* Agent Skahen, Dünd, Marro Warriors, Otonashi, Buccaneers of Tortugax4
* Gothlok, Marcu Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx6
flameslayer93 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first. "

~Dysole, who notes the problem resolved itself overnight
Old July 28th, 2018, 10:04 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Just finished a game with Sir H.

He played Azazel and Knights of Weston. I played the Banshees and Raelin.

I won with 6 Banshees and Raelin vs. a conceding 4 life Gilbert.

I'll put some detailed stuff together within the week. Short summary is that the Marros killed Az, 2 knights, and 2 hits on Gil. Knights (with Valda) rushed all out to my SZ to kill (successfully) all the MWs, but with all the knights in my base, the Raelin backed Banshees shined killing consistently 2 Knights per OM.
Old August 1st, 2018, 06:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

flameslayer and I are planning on playing tomorrow at 11 eastern/8 pacific.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

Our game is going down now. He's got pirates, I've got a big flame dude.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting