Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old May 1st, 2013, 10:35 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2013 - Events APPROVED

Take 2! That is a good name for it.

16 figure restriction is a good idea.

440. In-ter-es-ting. A little lower than I'd like, but we should get a different look than last year anyway thanks to the figure restriction. I guess you wanted to duck under 445 to prevent Nilf/GSWx3/Raelin?

You really hate the firestorm, don't you?

Looks like a good set of events. (Next year, take 2 in the main!)
Old May 1st, 2013, 10:43 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Note the 4 x 4 (which is right before the main event) is also 440...

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:04 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

No Marvel allowed in Heroes Only. That rules out the infamous Thanos y Thanos rematch...
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:26 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Note the 4 x 4 (which is right before the main event) is also 440...
Yeah, I won't be using the same figures in a RTW event as I would in 4x4, but I bet a lot of people will. Heck, some folks might play the four armies they were considering for the main event, then pick their favorite for the afternoon.

Thursday Morning - HoB (gotta defend my title )
Thursday Afternoon - Lightweight
Thursday Evening - Take 2!!
Friday Morning - 4x440
Friday Afternoon - Main
Saturday Morning - Main Event Day 2
Saturday Afternoon - Main Event Finals
Sunday Morning - Team Tournament
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:45 AM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

For all you Marvel lovers (Eternal Thanos and the one other guy), it's Raider30's fault.

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; May 1st, 2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: OK there might be 3 of you...
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:12 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Will a generic ticket work to get into General Wars if someone doesn't make it into Day 2 of the main event?

How much is each ticket? Now that the events are released I only have one excuse left to delay figuring out if I can afford to make it this year...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:18 PM

Everything is on my work PC so I could be wrong but I believe most events are $6. Exceptions - Gen Wars, Main Event - $10. Team - $8.

Generics are fine unless events fill up. Prepaid ticket takes priority.

Old May 1st, 2013, 01:28 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Vipers certainly have a better shot now!

Though I may have to drop one or two for some heroes to back them up.

Last edited by MegaSilver; May 1st, 2013 at 01:29 PM. Reason: The Viper King has to defend his title after all! :D
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:34 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

Glad to see the kids tournament again. My boys will be excited!

I'm just sayin.
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:43 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

All events look great. Can't wait to pick out which ones I'll be in.

Just to be clear, there is a figure limit, but no hex limit, correct? So I could play Hounds x4 and Raelin in the main event without dropping anything?
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:47 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Right, no hex limit, vegie. You have to bring extra hexes to tack on to the back of the start zone if you're exceeding 24 hexes.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; May 1st, 2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: waiting for the hive armies--it only counts as one figure toward your limit after all. :-)
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:48 PM

It sure seems like that's the ruling, with the addenda that you get to toss the extra tiles, as needed, on the back of the startzone.

Are there going to be prescribed spots of those extra tiles? Is it going to be restricted to grass/sand/rock, or can the extra tiles be water/shadow/swamp water/road/etc?

When I realized this, I was immediately tempted to play Hounds x5 in Heat of Battle. Seriously, how awesome would that be? It wouldn't suck, either.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con