Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old April 26th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Gen Con 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
How about an event teaser, at least, to keep everyone sated?

XXXX points, figure limitations, must wear red socks, etc.
How about there are 2 brand new events...

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old April 26th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Teaser - "You must bring your own figures, dice, order markers, and cards for all events."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!

Last edited by EternalThanos86; April 26th, 2013 at 10:30 AM. Reason: woah! big news! :lol:
Old April 26th, 2013, 10:39 AM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Teaser - "You must bring your own figures, dice, order markers, and cards for all events."
You can't trust anybody with secrets anymore nowadays, especially redheads...

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; April 26th, 2013 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Never trust a Marvel HeroScape fan...
Old April 26th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
How about an event teaser, at least, to keep everyone sated?

XXXX points, figure limitations, must wear red socks, etc.
How about there are 2 brand new events...
That's a start!
Old April 27th, 2013, 09:57 PM

Got some good news and some bad news....

Good news is I just checked my e-mail and about half our events have been approved. Still waiting to hear on the other half.

Bad news is I'm going to Middle of Nowhere Arkansas at 4AM tomorrow morning and will be gone til the middle of next week and internet will more or less be nonexistent.

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; April 27th, 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Gotta love Arkansas
Old April 27th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Perhaps when you get back all the events will be approved!

Thanks for the heads up MM!
Old April 27th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Have a good trip, Matthias.

I'm running a tournament on 5/18 and I intend it to be a GenCon warmup event. Please - whether it's you or someone else - let us know the format for the Main Event as soon as it is approved.*

Many, many thanks for all you guys are doing.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; April 27th, 2013 at 11:14 PM. Reason: * or sooner, if possible.
Old April 29th, 2013, 12:03 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Not sure if this is where I should post it, but would somebody mind creating video on Gen CoN, something like this: The Video - GenCon '06

Since I can't go, I would greatly like to see some of it.

~JS
Old April 29th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Cleon always makes videos for GenCon. There are several from last year.
Old April 29th, 2013, 02:25 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Cleon always makes videos for GenCon. There are several from last year.
Where does he post it?

Thanks! ^_^

~JS
Old April 29th, 2013, 02:28 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The GenCon subforum.

(Scrolling down is your friend.)

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 1st, 2013, 10:30 AM

Re: Gen Con 2013 - Events APPROVED

BOOM - Done - Though please note I had to get into my work e-mail from home so it didn't quite copy and paste as nice as it could, so if there's any mistakes I blame that and the fact I just got back in at 3:30 AM and haven't slept much...

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; May 1st, 2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Go Hounds!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con