Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Gorillinator? (Answers left to right)
King Kong 28 39.44%
Cyber-eye 11 15.49%
Gatling 32 45.07%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 7th, 2012, 03:29 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 21. Gorillinators

Into wave 3 we go! First up is the Primadon Agents: The Gorillinators.

(Answers Left to Right... as always)
1. King Kong
2. Cyber-eye
3. Gatling

I think that the gorillinators are the best Vydar sculpts made. King Kong Has so much armor on its a wonder how he can even move, let alone move 7 spaces. Cyber-eye's infra red eye stands out on him. I also like that he has front hand (paw?) on the ground giving him a primitive ape look. I always felt that Gatling was the leader of the squad. He also has by far the most intimidating gun. However, the armor clad King Kong earns my vote because his armor makes him stand out. He also reminds me of Planet of the Apes.

Who is the favorite of these speedy cyber-gorillas?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Fixed Title.
Old August 7th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 21. Gorillinators

Gatling's always been my favorite, moreso due to his stance than his weapon. King Kong and Cyber-Eye both tie close to second.
Old August 7th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Gatling has a great Ape pose, though all the Gorrillinators rock. Shame we didn't get those in wave 10 again.
Old August 7th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Gatling has a great Ape pose, though all the Gorrillinators rock. Shame we didn't get those in wave 10 again.
They were in Wave 3, buddy.
Old August 7th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
I know, but we got reprints in wave 10. Rather than 'reavers Gorillas would have been cool. However, they wouldn't have sold nearly as well...
Old September 26th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
I know, but we got reprints in wave 10. Rather than 'reavers Gorillas would have been cool. However, they wouldn't have sold nearly as well...
Oh how awesome that woulda been......

I actually was able to get them before Heroscape went out. One of my first sets
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I vote gatling. Always go with the big guns.
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

King Kong all the way. He looks like a boss with all that armor
Old September 2nd, 2016, 12:46 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What would Hanno the Navigator think observing these primadonna Primadons!
He would be in awe as me. The gosh-darned best kookie characters in the game.
They hold a special place in my geek heart as their appearance harkens back to my youth and the comic books of Kamandi. Kirby drew the coolest weapon-wielding warriors in a post-apocalyptic Planet of the Apes-ish setting. This sculptor must have read Kamandi, natch?

Dynamite sticks?

Bang.

Demolition dumpling?

Chuck, uh, check.

Rifles?

Sure. Why not.

Gatling?

Impressive. Can we get his sculpt with a red cybernetic eye implant?

Gets my vote.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units