Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2007, 12:40 AM

EINARS follower has disabled reputation
gen con

How do you get the exclussive? Do you go up to there booth or do you win them?
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:41 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Where is GenCon, anyway? I'd love to go someday but I think it's near the West Coast... No way I'd be able to make it until well after legal adulthood x_x
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
GenCon is in Indiana. You get the exclusive just liuke you get the exclusives from any other vendor. You go to their booth.

Also, this year all participants in the tournaments will receive one.
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:45 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
And I assume the tournaments are full? or is it a first come first serve thing? -- was thinking of driving down there...
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
And I assume the tournaments are full? or is it a first come first serve thing? -- was thinking of driving down there...
Check out the Events subforum for all the information you could ask for.
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:49 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I really really want to go but my parents wont take me even if i pay my part of it. Oh well I guess no tourney,exclusive, or fun for me again this year.
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:50 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Indiana? Well that's no so bad; I thought it was Oregon Still, it's not appealing enough to my parents to take the time and money to go out there. I sure wish I could get ahold of Nerak though... but not badly enough to drop enough money on eBay for him that could be better spent on about 5 booster packs.
Mostly I'd like people to play with My friends find it fun when they're over here but not enough to start buying stuff and become dedicated players/collectors themselves. I'm hoping there'll be at least one other player at Dragon*Con this September, in the game room.
Old July 17th, 2007, 03:45 AM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrock
Indiana? Well that's no so bad; I thought it was Oregon
I wish. There is also a GenCon in LA in November, but it's not as big as the one in Indiana. (Hasbro wasn't even there last year.)

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old July 17th, 2007, 06:15 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegadeV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrock
Indiana? Well that's no so bad; I thought it was Oregon
I wish. There is also a GenCon in LA in November, but it's not as big as the one in Indiana. (Hasbro wasn't even there last year.)
Cali is officially DOA. It ain't coming back.

Online reg is officially over. You can show up in Indy, I would recc'd Wed, and wait in line for passes. Day passes $35/day...4 day $75.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 17th, 2007, 07:12 AM

webhead817 Woo who?
Re: gen con

Quote:
Originally Posted by EINARS follower
How do you get the exclussive? Do you go up to there booth or do you win them?
Last year at GenCon, 'Scape had a corner of the Hasbro/WotC booth...there was a small table on the aisle, anyone could walk up and present their badge (which would get hole punched) and get a free Hawthorne.

MARVEL AttackTix Battle Figure Game Game Developer
TRANSFORMERS Bot Shots Battle Game Game Designer
The Avengers Loki's Mercenaries
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events