Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 9th, 2015, 04:17 PM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Zettian Deathwings

@Dysole
They also benefit from Torin's Evil Eye Protection.

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old May 15th, 2015, 05:03 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'll be using these guys immediately this month, both out on Long Island in a Classic/VC game and here at home too in a mixed Supers/Classic/VC game; possibly even before you fix the wording! How better to defend a crashed Kree spaceship? Excellent work, boyos!

PS: I love it when you use Star Wars minis, since I bought almost all of them.

As for using four powers, IMHO:

"Well, they're not hard and fast rules, more a set of guidelines, really."
--Pirates of the Caribbean
Old May 17th, 2015, 12:37 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
PS: I love it when you use Star Wars minis, since I bought almost all of them.
Hmm... Have you ever thought about:

HoSS?

Where the Star Wars minis are actually Star Wars cards.
Old May 17th, 2015, 04:04 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

What makes you think I don't play HOSS? I was playing those cards here when they were still in testing! Although its been a while now...
Old May 17th, 2015, 04:06 PM

Well, the Zee Dees scared everyone last Saturday, even after I'd lost my heavy hitters. Backed up by Raelin, their defense was formidable. Unfortunately, Charos in restricted terrain with a no fly glyph in effect was not their best match up.

For the next game, I expect all of the players to enjoy flying them! What better to protect a crashed Kree spaceship than robot drone bombs...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs