Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 23rd, 2015, 03:30 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Alright back for a few more. It is the villain's turn!! All Utgar please.

Lord of Blades
Warforged
Unique Hero
Zealot
Fanatical
Medium 5

Life: 5
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 5
150 points

DOUBLE ATTACK
When the Lord of Blades attacks he may attack one additional time.

FANATIC LOYALTY
After revealing an order marker on the Lord of Blades card and taking a turn with the Lord of Blades you may take a turn with one other Fanatical Warforged hero you control.

WARFORGED XENOPATHY
When the Lord of Blades attacks a figure that is not a Warforged you may roll one additional attack die.

mini: http://www.vesivus.com/eBay/dndminis..._of_Blades.jpg All red except for the sword.
Art: http://dungeonsmaster.com/wp-content...-blades-01.jpg

Saber
Warforged
Unique Hero
Barbarian
Fanatical
Medium 5

Life: 5
Range: 1
Defense: 4
150 points

RAGE
When revealing a numbered order marker on Saber's Army Card you may also reveal an "X" order marker that is on Saber's Army Card to activate Rage for the duration of the round. While Rage is active, add 2 to Saber's Attack and Move values and subtract 2 from Saber's Defense value.

WARFORGED XENOPATHY
When Saber attacks a figure that is not a Warforged you may roll one additional attack die.

WARFORGED RESOLVE

mini: http://www.vesivus.com/eBay/dndminis..._Barbarian.jpg
Sword and back spines grey, everything else red please.
Art: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...dbarbarian.gif

Straightshot
Warforged
Unique Hero
Rogue
Fanatical
Medium 5

Life: 4
Range: 7
Defense: 3
90 points

WARFORGED EVASION
When Straightshot rolls defense dice against an attacking figure that is not adjacent, if you roll at least one shield, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

WARFORGED XENOPATHY
When Straightshot attacks a figure that is not a Warforged you may roll one additional attack die.

PHANTOM WALK

mini: http://www.tritex-games.co.uk/i/300_...nfiltrator.jpg
Cloak and Crossbow grey all else red

Art: http://24.media.tumblr.com/a5fc67bbe...60do1_1280.jpg
Sorry if that is to big.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; January 24th, 2015 at 01:24 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2015, 12:33 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm currently doing the last one.

EDIT : I'm finishing the 3 cards. ^^

EDIT bis :
I haven't the time to finish the lord of Blades (just the art missing), so for now here are the 2 others (waiting for the name of the last one )
(download links here and there)

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; January 23rd, 2015 at 02:15 PM.
Old January 24th, 2015, 01:19 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oops the hood of the cloak should still be a hitzone lol my bad. The name for the second guy is Straightshot.

And can the WARFORGED ZEALOTRY power be renamed WARFORGED XENOPATHY instead? After talking with Dad_Scaper I think that is the route I would like to take.

@DanieLoche just wanted to make sure you saw this post.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; January 28th, 2015 at 02:15 AM.
Old January 27th, 2015, 01:04 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Thanks again mac122!

Last edited by jedilou; January 29th, 2015 at 02:56 PM.
Old January 27th, 2015, 01:15 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

One more request. I hope that is okay.

Figures are the red and gold colored Archers from the Lion Army (Confrontation Game by Rackham)

Human (Utgar)
Common 3-man squad
Archers
Disciplined

Move 5
Range 6
Attack 2
Defense 2
Medium 4
Cost: 75

*Concentrated Aim
Each Archer of the Red Coast who is not engaged, and who did not move this turn, may add 2 to his range or 1 to his attack

** Defensive Formation
When defending against an attack from a non-adjacent figure with an Archer of the Red Coast, add 1 Defense die for each adjacent Archer of the Red Coast up to a maximum of +2 for the Defensive Formation power.

___

Any feedback as to whether cost should be higher than 75?
I figured they are be a bit more consistent than Aubriens but at loss of chance to frenzy. They also lose their attack bonuses if they move and they are fairly weak once engaged (as they lose both attack and defense bonuses). Any input is greatly appreciated.
Old January 27th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedilou View Post
One more request. I hope that is okay.

Figures are the red and gold colored Archers from the Lion Army (Confrontation Game by Rackham)

Human (Utgar)
Common 3-man squad
Archers
Disciplined

Move 5
Range 6
Attack 2
Defense 2
Medium 4
Cost: 75

*Concentrated Aim
Each Archer of the Red Coast who is not engaged, and who did not move this turn, may add 2 to his range or 1 to his attack

** Defensive Formation
When defending against an attack from a non-adjacent figure with an Archer of the Red Coast, add 1 Defense die for each adjacent Archer of the Red Coast up to a maximum of +2 for the Defensive Formation power.

___

Any feedback as to whether cost should be higher than 75?
I figured they are be a bit more consistent than Aubriens but at loss of chance to frenzy. They also lose their attack bonuses if they move and they are fairly weak once engaged (as they lose both attack and defense bonuses). Any input is greatly appreciated.
I'll take this one. I have images of these figures already edited. It probably won't be until tomorrow, though.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 27th, 2015, 01:35 PM

Thanks again, mac122!

You must be well stocked on the Confrontation figures, I take it. Very much appreciated.
Old January 28th, 2015, 02:28 AM
the above

As many of you may have seen my Warforged custom master set just went live, so here are the last few things I would need created for it. Sorry to put all this work on others but I appreciate the help!

Warforged Cultists
Utgar
Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 2
80 points

Warforged
Common Squad
Cultists
Fanatical
Medium 5

TACTICAL SMITE
When attacking a figure with a Warforged Cultist you may add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. If you do for the rest of the round that Warforged Cultist may not add any automatic shields when rolling defense against a normal or special attack from the attacked figure.

WARFORGED RESOLVE

Figure image and hitzone same as Warforged Soldiers but if someone would like to gimp the blue parts of the Soldiers to red that would be perfect!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 29th, 2015, 02:56 PM

Can anyone please make this card for me:

Figure is the Predator X for Marvel Heroclix
(I am unable to cut and paste the picture and I don't know how to upload ... I am, unfortunately, a bit of a ludite).

This should lead to a link to a pic of the Techno Savage (Predator X by Marvel):

http://www.amazon.com/HeroClix-Preda...ges/B005NAOQHK

Name; Techno Savage
Soulborg (Utgar)
Uncommon Hero
Beast
Merciless
Life 4
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 5
Medium 6
Cost: 140

* Tail whip SPECIAL ATTACK (Range 1, Attack 3)
When Techno Savage attacks with his Tail Whip Special Attack, he may attack two additional times.

** Cybernetic Leap 10 (same as Monk’s Leap (move of 3) but only up or down 10 levels)
Old January 29th, 2015, 03:36 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Can anyone please make this card for me:

Figure is the Predator X for Marvel Heroclix
(I am unable to cut and paste the picture and I don't know how to upload ... I am, unfortunately, a bit of a ludite).

This should lead to a link to a pic of the Techno Savage (Predator X by Marvel):

http://www.amazon.com/HeroClix-Preda...ges/B005NAOQHK

Name; Techno Savage
Soulborg (Utgar)
Uncommon Hero
Beast
Merciless
Life 4
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 5
Medium 6
Cost: 140

* Tail whip SPECIAL ATTACK (Range 1, Attack 3)
When Techno Savage attacks with his Tail Whip Special Attack, he may attack two additional times.

** Cybernetic Leap 10 (same as Monk’s Leap (move of 3) but only up or down 10 levels)
I'm almost done with the Archers (almost posted it when I saw you made them a 3 man squad instead of 4). If no one else claims it, I'll do your Techno Savage next.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 29th, 2015, 03:45 PM

Thanks, Mac122.

Not that it is part of the card, but here is the bio that I thought up for the Archers (in case anyone is interested):

The Archers of the Red Coast desire to prove themselves the finest marksmen. They value discipline and order. Their desire for order led them to pledge their fealty to Utgar, who seeks to unite all under his rule.

(I guess this description could have fit an Einer b/c of the focus on discipline and order. I just wanted to have a new, respectable ranged squad for my main main, Utgar!).

I very much appreciate this forum and the help that I have been provided.

Mac122 - is your card for the Archers posted somewhere on Heroscapers?
I am curious to see what you did with them.
Old January 29th, 2015, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Mac122 - is your card for the Archers posted somewhere on Heroscapers?
I am curious to see what you did with them.
No, I never got too far with them. I was thinking about using something like the Romans' Arrow Volley or the Zettian Targeting. I haven't worked on my personal customs very much in the last couple years.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards