Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 8th, 2014, 01:53 PM

Davtime is surprisingly tart
Full unit database (excel) with Tier Rankings and Unit Types

Hey Guys, I have been a long time lurker here on heroscapers, and I finally found a reason to post. I recently got some friends into heroscape and we have started playing weekly. This inspired me to make a complete unit database. There are several out there, but I couldn't find one that was in a base excel structured format.

So over the last few days I have combined the full unit databases, Spider_poisons tier list, and Jexik's unit type list into one large database. I also have the Heroscape book, and heroscape wiki links for each unit. I used this to make an online database, and drafting system for our group. I thought I would share the fruits of my labors.

Here's the dropbox link for it

Hope you guys find this useful!

**I am working on adding each units special powers, but the only database I could find of them was TERRIBLY formatted so it is taking some time to find a way to parse it. I'll update the document with them in a few days.
Old October 8th, 2014, 02:07 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Full unit database (excel) with Tier Rankings and Unit T

Hey Davtime, welcome to the site!

If you haven't seen it already, check out the Hextreme Spreadsheet (link in my signature) and the online databases listed in the Software section of the forums. Might be helpful in your efforts.
Old October 8th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Try this
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...?do=file&id=53

we should make sure everything matches.

Another good thing is
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8390

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 9th, 2014, 12:13 AM

Davtime is surprisingly tart

Wow! That data is so beautiful! Your table's are a thousand times prettier than mine and even have the special powers. Thank you so much! These save me a ton of time! Ha ha I guess I should have just looked a little harder. Thanks guys!

I'm really excited to add the synergies and special powers to my database.
Old October 9th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtime View Post
Wow! That data is so beautiful! Your table's are a thousand times prettier than mine and even have the special powers. Thank you so much! These save me a ton of time! Ha ha I guess I should have just looked a little harder. Thanks guys!

I'm really excited to add the synergies and special powers to my database.
I have played around a little with databases in my other life. I just wanted a tool everyone in the community could use.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 9th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It is possible that there was a time when @JairEmia had more rep than posts. Other than jairemia, I believe the only other Heroscaper with that distinction was the marvelous @Xorlof . Well, @Davtime , congratulations. I believe you have joined that illustrious company!

Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the board.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 9th, 2014, 05:47 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It is possible that there was a time when @JairEmia had more rep than posts. Other than jairemia, I believe the only other Heroscaper with that distinction was the marvelous @Xorlof . Well, @Davtime , congratulations. I believe you have joined that illustrious company!

I think @Soundwarp SG-1 has that distinction.

Regardless, it is always awesome to have a lurker to spontaneously show up with an amazing new idea! A warm welcome to the boards!
Old October 9th, 2014, 06:43 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Really? I'm part of an illustrious company?

I feel so special now jk

Glad to see these forums continuing to attract new members!

Welcome Davtime.

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old October 9th, 2014, 08:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Quote:

I think @Soundwarp SG-1 has that distinction.
I have roughly 3 times as much rep as posts actually. I had the highest ratio among users with 500 or more posts at one point, not sure if that's still the case now though, my ratio has dropped since I've become part of like three different projects.

Honestly, there are probably quite a lot of people with Rep > Posts (there were at least five people on the list I was in), it's not that hard to do if you're not a chatterbox.

I'm a little offended you didn't even think of me... or Ryougabot considering he was the post right above yours @Dad_Scaper

Oh and welcome @Davtime !

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 9th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Right! Of course. Mea culpa.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units