Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 7th, 2022, 09:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: First Annual C3G Con Map Contest! (All are welcome)

I removed all the white marked hexes and saved the file again. It should match your mat now, at least for me on my computer. I may just start over using the correctly sized base mat and withdraw that last submission.
Old June 7th, 2022, 09:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The extra space on the mat is for printing purposes. Same as how our cards have a cutline around them. That's standard design practice.
Old June 7th, 2022, 09:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just tried it and you can delete individual hexes from the mat layer.
Yeah, should be good now then. I did the same with the file you submitted so I had a base level to work with for the map I'm working on.

Once you post the new draft, I'll just update the link in the OP. Glad it was an easy fix!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 7th, 2022, 11:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I worked up a new space mat map idea that I'm feeling pretty good about. No outstanding issues to resolve as far as I can see. Going to sleep on it though and give it another look over tomorrow before posting it up.

Here's a little tease though:
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 8th, 2022, 06:56 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting. Is that Ronan?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 8th, 2022, 12:57 PM

I might still tinker a little before the deadline, but wanted to get what I had officially posted just in case I get distracted by other things. Thanks for establishing the template and helping me out with the technical details, Eric!

ASTEROID M

Map Setting – Marvel Comics – Asteroid M

Map Bio – A place where Mutants can live in peace.

Mutant terrorist Magneto constructed an orbital space station to be his sanctuary, dubbing it Asteroid M. Though there were several versions of this base constructed over the years, they were known for using advanced technology, including inhibitor to prevent Mutants from harming each other, and defensive measures to be used on unwanted visitors.

Sets used: The Cosmic Space Mat, Thaelenk Tundra (x1), Fortress of the Archkyrie (x1), Battle for the Underdark (x1)

Glyphs used: 3 Glyphs of Cyber-Bomb placed symbol side up on the “?” spaces; 2 Glyphs of Cosmic Shielding placed power side up on the “S” spaces.

Special Rules: Figures may not fly over the Castle Walls. Outer Space
Terrain rules
are used.

Destructible Objects Used: Ice Rock (x3), Ice Hill, Ice Glacier, Ice Mountain, Rock Outcrop, Large Rock Outcrop, and Satellite Dish (on yellow start zone space).

Last edited by IAmBatman; June 9th, 2022 at 08:21 AM.
Old June 8th, 2022, 01:46 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks epic.
Old June 8th, 2022, 11:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking's Map Entry:

Thanos' Cosmic Throne Room

Inspiration: Multiple MCU Thanos scenes (see below).
Spoiler Alert!

Map Bio - Thanos likes to hold court with those who serve him, or seek his assistance, on a remote Asteroid Belt. This location seems to have gravity and a breathable atmosphere, indication some level of technology has been utilized to transform the location into something more than just a collection of rocks floating through space. Some brave, or perhaps foolish, foes have chosen to confront him here during his prime.

From time to time, and for different reasons, this location is abandoned by Thanos for a while. When this occurs, many others have found their way there. Some come hoping to make use of it in their own schemes, while others simply hope to pick the bones for some left behind bit of technology, information, or valuables.

This is a 2 player (1v1) map with 24 start zone spaces each player, or a 4 player/2 team (2v2) map with 12 start zone spaces for each player. (red vs. blue)

This map uses the Outer Space Terrain Rules, the Cosmic Space Mat, 1 TT, 1 BftU, 1 RttFF, & the Glyph of Orbital Laser Control (placed at the unknown glyph location).

Destructible Objects Used: Ice Rock (x3), Ice Hill, Ice Glacier, Ice Mountain, Rock Outcrop (x3), Large Rock Outcrop, and Satellite Dish (placed at location of the yellow dot),

VS File: Thanos' Cosmic Throne Room
Old June 8th, 2022, 11:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Why would there be a satellite dish there? That seems very out of place.
Old June 9th, 2022, 12:07 AM
C3G Landlord

Kept it a lot simpler with this space map idea and changed up locations. I tried to use a mixture of Rock/Dungeon/Road tiles, along with the ice and rock pieces, to give it the appearance of an other worldly place made up of different mineral components. I joined two asteroids together via a bridge, with one being where Thanos can hold court while sitting upon his floating throne, and the other a kind of waiting room for those seeking an audience. The Ice Glacier blocks LOS from any ranged attackers trying to camp on the bridge, while the cosmic tiles mean anyone can move from one asteroid to the other without having to use said bridge. Since Thanos is known to be here, he has an Orbital Laser and Satellite Dish on hand to help deal with unexpected visitors. Those two items I put off on their own medium sized asteroids. I also wanted to include some smaller asteroids floating about, to make it feel more like it looks in the movie, but was mindful to not let the smallest ones become a spot of safe high ground. So the single hex ones can be targeted from higher ground that is not far away.
Old June 9th, 2022, 08:16 AM

Cool. Kind of like Country Road in space. I dig it.

I need to note in my entry that I have the space mat in use (and actually the sets I used in general).

We used three of the same four sets (space mat, dungeon, ice) but I used the castle set instead of the road set (needed the pillars).

Old June 9th, 2022, 08:24 AM

Cool. So we have four entries with 18 days to go!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy