Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old February 6th, 2022, 09:30 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Yesterday: Cartography, Above and Below x2, Brian Boru, Undaunted (the African game), Dungeon Scrawlers Heroes of Undermountain x5, Manhatten

Today: Dragon Dungeon x2, Tapestry, Wingspan

Last edited by Taeblewalker; February 7th, 2022 at 05:10 AM.
Old February 15th, 2022, 02:16 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

This is the week I come out of Omnicron Isolation, with four games: Undaunted Reinforcements North Africa (on TTS), Heroscape (see my signature line below for our most recent Tablewalker custom scenario for this game tomorrow with The New York City Gang of Four),Russian Campaign, and The Great Wall, the last three with live opponents visiting here.

I recently finished playing 16 of the 17 variants of The Great Wall; all but one solitaire. It included everything but the Fifth Player game, although I have used the Fifth Faction's minis. This week I'll play my second TGW game with live opponents, including Sherman Davies, who also played in my first and only other live game of TGW before this more recent isolation period began, and the other pal who was in that game too--a new contact from BGG who got an early copy on Ebay before anyone else got one in the USA.

I've also prepped the new Leaders & Legends Expansion for Hellenica: Story of Greece, for play next month. And I'll also be playing Brian Boru, which came during isolation as well.
Old February 15th, 2022, 11:26 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Yesterday: The Princess Bride, Dungeon Roll, Paper Dungeons.
Today: Dragon Dungeon, 7 Wonders Architects and Unfathomable.

Old February 16th, 2022, 08:07 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

TW,

How are you liking Brian Boru? Its a great simple contrast to the heavier games I've been playing in Omicron isolation, mostly The Great Wall. I hope to get it to the table soon, since I haven't played it much.

Its a really great design, and a nice variation on older games!
Old February 19th, 2022, 10:30 PM

Today: Cartographers, some card game similar to Cards Against Humanity (I forget the name), Mercantile something-or-other, Dungeon of Fortune, Paper Dungeons, Above and Below, King of Tokyo x2. I won Tokyo both times, Paper Dungeons and Above and Below as well as the Mercantile game.

Old February 20th, 2022, 12:26 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Today: Cartographers, some card game similar to Cards Against Humanity (I forget the name), Mercantile something-or-other, Dungeon of Fortune, Paper Dungeons, Above and Below, King of Tokyo x2. I won Tokyo both times, Paper Dungeons and Above and Below as well as the Mercantile game.
Jealous that you guys have folks that you can get games in with regularly. It seems I spend the majority of my time, making terrain, and printing and painting miniatures for a bunch of games I never get to the table.
Old February 20th, 2022, 01:42 PM

Smile Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Jealous that you guys have folks that you can get games in with regularly. It seems I spend the majority of my time, making terrain, and printing and painting miniatures for a bunch of games I never get to the table.
I'm blessed by having several gaming groups and all the time in the world since I'm retired.

Old February 20th, 2022, 02:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
I'm blessed by having several gaming groups and all the time in the world since I'm retired.
Nice. I’ll be getting into finishing painting some more of my solo board games here soon and maybe get more games in that way.
Old February 20th, 2022, 10:01 PM

Well, I've been going solo for most of the Pandemic. Its nice to get back to normal. Added a game of Commands & Colors Samurai Battles today. I've got the new GMT T-Shirt, which is the only C&C Merch every produced to my knowledge!
Old March 1st, 2022, 11:27 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Matthias' gaming in February

Marvel Champions x 25 - Getting ready for Con of Heroes. My Captain America protection deck, Black Widow leadership deck, She-Hulk justice deck, and Thor aggression deck are pretty ridiculous.

Pathfinder ACG x 14 - My game group of 9 years (not 7) finally finished our play through of Mummy's Mask.

Tiny Epic Dungeons x 11 - This has been a lot of fun. It's a a fun little dungeon crawl.

Descent 2nd ed x 2 - Just finished one of the newer campaigns on the RtL app with my son.

Too Many Bones
Bug Hunt
Fairy Tale x 2
Magic the Gathering
GI Joe deckduilder x 3
Spot It
One Deck Dungeon
Pirate vs Pirate
Lotr LCG
Maximum Apocalypse
ToL: Joan of Arc
Labyrinth
Mage Wars
Street Masters
Legendary Encounters: Aliens

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old March 1st, 2022, 04:56 PM

Last night: Dungeon Roll, Fleet: The Dice Game and The Wizard Always Wins. More to come tonight!

Edit: Dungeon Scroll and Spirit Island (we won!).

Last edited by Taeblewalker; March 3rd, 2022 at 03:16 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 09:46 AM

The Great Wall core game twice with live opponents. Undaunted Reinforcements North Africa (TTS), Texas Glory, BattleCry150 twice, Carson City(TTS). Coming up: Brian Boru, The Great Wall (Genghis Khan Expansion).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games