Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old November 15th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Hi, I'm looking to buy Heartgold and Soulsilver for my wife for Christmas (The only two games we haven't played yet!). I was originally going to buy on ebay, but 99% of the listings are from China, and some of the seller ratings have said the games are fake, so I don't really want to take my chances. Anybody have them, or know anyone looking to sell?
Do you live near a gamestop/other game store that sells used games? I saw used heart gold at one for 25$ i think. I hear they are very good games, HG and SS. Never played them myself
You're lucky to get a pokemon game at gamestop for less than $30 in my experience; they usually sell used pokemon games very close to retail value, even after all these years. HG/SS are great games. (I'm not selling my HeartGold yet, sorry .)
Old November 15th, 2013, 03:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I've never seen HG/SS for anywhere under 35-40, so that was a great deal!

I found a copy of SS for about 35 on ebay (And I'm 90% sure it wasn't fake. SO FREAKING MANY bootlegs on ebay, it's unreal!), so still looking for a HG!
Old October 12th, 2020, 01:25 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Wow checking out this thread takes me back to when Diamond and Pearl were announced and I thought Drapion was the coolest looking Pokemon! Currently playing Shield and doing an X nuzlocke. I am getting really excited for the Crown Tundra DLC to come out on the 22nd bringing back my favorite Pokemon, Blaziken. Anyone else playing Sword and Shield or doing any nuzlockes?

~ May you always find water and shade

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games