Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 4th, 2014, 11:10 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 16 - ROUND 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The dok (3-0) v. Ixe (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Microcorp Troopers x3, Agent Skahen, Heirloom, Otonashi
* Zettian Infantry x3, Deathcommander Mark 3, Warden 816, Marro Warriors
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kumiko, Moriko, Isamu, Otonashi, Dumutef Guard
* Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x5, Deathstrike Thrall x3, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marcu Esenwein
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first.
Starting shortly.
Old November 5th, 2014, 12:21 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Season 16 - ROUND 4

Just finished my game with dok. I feel a little guilty in matches where the dice are really in my favor. dok had his microcorp take height and start taking potshots down on my advancing thralls, slowing picking them off. Eventually they were able to take out some troopers here and there and Nicky dove in among them.

Despite taking attack after attack, Nicky and engaging thralls kept consistent in their defense against low rolls from the troopers. Meanwhile, Esenwein turned it around and kept up high attacks to recoup overextend and whatever other wounds he had taken, meanwhile regenerating his army of thralls right in their midst.

The luck in the die rolling continued, eventually leaving Heirloom with the glyph alone against the entire army. He managed to take out two Bloodburst thralls before a Deathstrike Thrall brought them both to the grave (on another whiffed defense roll from height by dok). Good game, dok. Your attacks were running cold against consistent defense and Nicky just would not die. Best of luck to you in the play offs.

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 5th, 2014, 12:48 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I grabbed the dice stats earlier, just about when my microcorp ran out:

Ixe
Attack rolls: 19 out of 28 (67.86%)
Defense rolls: 31 out of 94 (32.98%)
Total dice rolled: 122

dok
Attack rolls: 35 out of 76 (46.05%)
Defense rolls: 6 out of 18 (33.33%)
Total dice rolled: 94

By my count Nicky blocked something like 15 of the first 16 attacks he faced.

Good times. Well, at least this was just the "first crack at the semis" game. Good game, enjoy the bye, Ixe.
Old November 5th, 2014, 02:31 AM

TittyBears is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

How does this whole thing work and how can i play
Old November 5th, 2014, 10:17 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TittyBears View Post
How does this whole thing work and how can i play
Well, the season has already begun, so you can't play in this event.

However, if your looking for an online game in between tournaments you should post a request here.

To learn how to play, check this out.
Old November 6th, 2014, 09:40 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Bengi and I are starting now.
Old November 6th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Bengi and I are starting now.
The Battle for the Basement is ON!
Old November 7th, 2014, 12:59 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Vegie's dad and I just finished. He took his Greyspears and B-11 with Cyprien and I took my dividers.

I started out with the Ice troll thinking I could get a swing or two at the greyspears early. He rolled well for his additional movement, which put me in a dilemma whether to chose to rush forward and hope for another good movement roll or sit back. I chose to be aggressive and missed my next roll which allowed the greyspears to kill him before he could do anything.

I slowly moved my dividers up, but vegie's dad had the Greyspears positioned in a place where I could only engage 1 Greyspear with 2 dividers at a time. With some very unlicky attack rolls from the Greyspears, the dividers were able to eventually overpower them. 8 dividers had been killed and I got 2 divides so far. The B-11 were slow to move up due to 2 missed OMs from the greyspears that fell sooner than expected.

I had 3 dividers out front ready for the B-11, but they were boosted by Arktos and kited well. I divided a couple more times in Vegie's dad's startzone where I engaged a few B-11 and killed 3.

Cyprien came out and finished the dividers in the start zone and came to play with my final 3 dividers and Tul-Bak_Ra.

Tul-Bak_ra and Cyprien had a showdown that was quickly a gang-up due to teleport reinforcements. Cyprien had the key to win, it was his 3rd OM and he hit a 3 skull attack on TBR with only 1 life remaining. HE ROLLS 3 SHIELDS! I was able to win Init and finish off Cyp for the win.

GG Vegie's dad. That poor attack rolling at the beginning was rough. 38% after the Greyspears and Arktos fell.

stats:
weebaer

Attack rolls: 56 out of 115 (48.7%)
Defense rolls: 44 out of 132 (33.33%)
Total dice rolled: 247
Time used: 0h, 36m, 18s

vegies dad

Attack rolls: 78 out of 175 (44.57%)
Defense rolls: 39 out of 129 (30.23%)
Total dice rolled: 304
Time used: 0h, 34m, 6s
Old November 7th, 2014, 01:06 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Playing against Dr.Goomonkey in around 20-25 minutes.

I have my Romans, he hasn't chosen an army yet.

EDIT: I won. He played Groks x2, NGS, MBS, and Johnny. Although my MBS fell quickly, the Azurite Warlord stayed alive long enough to kill NGS and multiple Groks, but then he got down to 1 life. My Romans cleaned up his MBS after a few of them were picked off, and then Azzy went and laid 3 wounds on Johnny before dying. I still had 9 of my 12 Romans and an unwounded Raelin SoTM, and it was only a few more turns until I had killed Johnny, who had the glyph. My glyph sat in the SZ under a Roman the whole game.

Last edited by superfrog; November 7th, 2014 at 03:21 AM.
Old November 7th, 2014, 05:45 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Over

Victory over Foudzing. Long story short. Cultists go for broke and ignore all the rats and wail on Nilf and Cyprien and get some good rolls with some bad defense to end up taking out both heroes and claiming the Brandar glyph. Jotun moved once the whole game when I had anticipated having fewer Cultists around. Good game Foudzing.

~Dysole, who if the pattern holds will lose his next three games against Foudzing
Old November 7th, 2014, 02:51 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I won against infectedsloth.

kevindola: Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara, Wyvern x2, Marcu Esenwein
infectedsloth: Zetacron, Agent Skahen, Marro Dividers x5, Eldgrim the Viking Champion (sit Eldgrim, 1 Divider)

Wyverns are very fun to play and have a high level of difficulty to play well (IMO). This was a tough game that started with a lot of developing of Estivara, arachnids, and a divider screen for Skahen.

Things were going methodically well for me, until Estivara went down (I had used 2 OMs to put her way up front for a huge amount of coverage, but IS took her out with 4 attacks from low ground Skahen. The critical juncture was next and I went all in then and was able to move a Wyvern close and stop all advancement points with spiders, allowing me to Talon grab Skahen and kill her on the next OM.

The flag was on Zetacron though, but eventually the dice were enough in my favor to kill the robot and claim the flag. I had a 2 life Wyvern, 5 spiders, and Marcu left when I claimed the flag. There was still 1 Divider left.

The map and armies made it very difficult for respawned dividers to appear. Sloth hit 2 divides (out of 16), but both of those times he had no place to regen a divider. I tried to minimize those attempts even at the cost of taking Wyvern disengagement swipes to do it (I have an unhealthy fear of dividers). I don't know how many divide attempts IS got that actually would have spawned a new divider, but it wasn't many.

Dice did IS no favors in this game (see below) and I did knock off one numbered OM off with entangling web (1/4). Although it was a divider OM when he only had 1 divider left :P

infectedsloth
Attack rolls: 33 out of 70 (47.14%)
Defense rolls: 30 out of 90 (33.33%)

kevindola
Attack rolls: 56 out of 87 (64.37%)
Defense rolls: 19 out of 56 (33.93%)
Old November 7th, 2014, 09:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Any time estimate on when we'll get to Season 17? Is that going to start next year? Any format spoilers to spark wild speculation?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events