Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 22nd, 2014, 11:35 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
rudyvalentine's 6/20/2022 for sale list

WANT:
cash/check/paypal

HAVE: Heroscape from my personal collection in great condition.

CLASSIC SCAPE (all include original figures w/ army card):

SWARM OF THE MARRO MASTER SET
Sgt. Drake Alexander $1
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior $1

CUSTOM SCAPE (all include figures w/ custom printed, full color army card):

CV3 WAVE 3
Siiv $5

SHIPPING: Varies based on size/weight of order and location, but will try to ship first class or economy when available. I will work with you based on the size of the order and let you know the shipping cost before finalizing the deal.

TRADE FEEDBACK: You can see this thread for my more recent trading partners. I was also an active trader on this site back when I was building my collection. I've had excellent trades with (but not limited to): outforblood, Hilo-scaper, Troubleman23, Utgarsrage, tppytel, Mutt Lo, cosmosis, Gilan, Verbal, SuperflyTNT, Jim, quadraphonic, Einar Gen.,warmonger321, jordy40, Nabsten, Vydar, Hose, bmon, Kingslayer13.

Last edited by rudyvalentine; August 4th, 2022 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Updated list.
Old December 9th, 2014, 12:51 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: rudyvalentine's 12/8/2014 Tradelist

Giving this a bump because it's been two weeks and my list has changed drastically. I'm down to just some odds and ends, but if you see anything here that interests you and have anything that might interest me, sent me a PM.
Old May 26th, 2016, 01:40 PM

Re: rudyvalentine's 5/26/2016 Tradelist

Updated the OP with updated list of units I'm looking to sell. Will entertain any offer for the entire set of figures as I would prefer to ship everything together rather than breaking it up, but let me know what you're interested in if you don't want everything. Shipping to be determined based on number of minis being shipped, but I will keep the cost as low as possible.
Old June 10th, 2016, 07:28 PM

Re: rudyvalentine's 6/10/2016 Tradelist

Added an extra copy of Battle Ball football board game (complete) to my trade/sell list. Most of my Heroscape figures are gone, but still have a few. If interested in anything, PM an offer.
Old June 11th, 2016, 12:01 AM

TheGlassBee is surprisingly tart

Im interested in what heroscape stuff you might have but I'm pretty new to this forum so I don't see where I can view your collection. Sorry for the newbie question.

Edit: is it only shiori and Nakita?
Old June 11th, 2016, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlassBee View Post
Im interested in what heroscape stuff you might have but I'm pretty new to this forum so I don't see where I can view your collection. Sorry for the newbie question.

Edit: is it only shiori and Nakita?
Sorry, it is just Shiori and the custom C3V units now. I started out with a bigger list, but this is all that's left.
Old June 26th, 2016, 12:13 AM

rickkeuler is surprisingly tart

Great trade - thanks!
Old February 13th, 2017, 09:49 PM

Re: rudyvalentine's 1/31/2017 Tradelist

Giving this a bump. I'm all out of figures currently but have a Rise of the Valkyrie set of terrain (no ruins) and a complete Battle Ball game, also by Hasbro. PM if interested.

Excellent trades with: outforblood, Hilo-scaper, Troubleman23, Utgarsrage, tppytel, Mutt Lo, cosmosis, Gilan, Verbal, SuperflyTNT, Jim, quadraphonic, Einar Gen.,warmonger321, jordy40, Nabsten, Vydar.
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:05 PM

Re: rudyvalentine's 12/17/2017 Tradelist

Bumping with some classic scape (including some hard to find wave 9) and a couple custom huge figures (already re-based with printed, color cards).
Old November 18th, 2018, 10:36 AM

Re: rudyvalentine's 11/18/18 Tradelist

Bumping with a lot of hard to find classic scape figures and terrain. Everything is in excellent condition from my personal collection.
Old November 21st, 2018, 11:09 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got my goods today. Everything was in perfect condition. Great transaction! Thanks
Old January 15th, 2019, 02:47 AM

deadeyedan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Got mine too. Perfect condition and great communication! Thank you

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades