Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old May 14th, 2011, 01:44 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Project Pokemon - **The Return To Greatness**

Ok, folks. Now that the basics of the 30 in the Master Set are laid out, it's time to do the get cracking on the rest. WK has a number of additional threads going that need your attention...
Trainer Cards Thread ... for all your Trainer Card needs.
Scenarios and Maps... So we all have a play to play Pokescape.
Glyphs/Items Thread... Actually, WA runs this one, but we won't hold it against him.
Playtesting Thread... The MOST important thread that ABSOLUTELY NEEDS your attention so we can work on this thread...
Finalization Thread
If you have not visited, looked at, or even knew about these threads, It's time you checked them out. With the first 30 done, we need, more than ever, playtesting, so please, take the time to read through the Playtest Thread for guidelines and help us out with a playtest or two.
The hardest part might be over, but the battle is far from done. Now's the time to rally towards Victory (Road) to win the day and finish this first part of an epic journey.
Old May 14th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What I think we should do is focus the entire group's attention on either trainer cards or items now. Like, rather than just having it off to the side in another thread where it feels like a separate sub-group are the only ones allowed to work on it, I say that we should use the main design thread for either items or trainer cards while it isn't being used for anything else.

Splitting our attention between scenarios, items, and trainer cards just seems like a bad idea. We all got together and finished the basic design work on all of the MS figures, now we should all focus on playtesting and either items or trainer cards. It doesn't make sense to develop scenarios without having the mechanics for items and trainers created first, so I say we develop the items first, develop the trainers after that, and then develop the scenarios last.
Old May 14th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
What I think we should do is focus the entire group's attention on either trainer cards or items now. Like, rather than just having it off to the side in another thread where it feels like a separate sub-group are the only ones allowed to work on it, I say that we should use the main design thread for either items or trainer cards while it isn't being used for anything else.

Splitting our attention between scenarios, items, and trainer cards just seems like a bad idea. We all got together and finished the basic design work on all of the MS figures, now we should all focus on playtesting and either items or trainer cards. It doesn't make sense to develop scenarios without having the mechanics for items and trainers created first, so I say we develop the items first, develop the trainers after that, and then develop the scenarios last.
If the group wants to do this, I'm OK with it.

But I do have several comments:

1) What we need most is Playtesting. I like that minimoose has already done a playtest--I'm glad that Wulf's pep talk got that thread moving.

2) The fact is, the reason we split off into sub-groups is because some members of the group just weren't as interested in Items, or Scenarios, or Trainer Cards. Those groups are not exclusive--it's not like the C3V where we moved it into hidden chat rooms and kept it only within the sub-group. Anyone is welcome to pop in and make comments. And before we even started the groups I opened them up to everyone to join. But only a few people were interested.

3) The items are pretty much finished--mostly we need to playtest them and then present them to the group for approval. And we have only two Trainer Cards left to design--Ash and Gary. The rest are ready for playtesting and then group approval. As for scenarios, we have several options for 2 different Training Gyms ready for playtesting, and now we're working on the Onix Scenario. We could move it to this thread, but I think it makes more sense to keep the scenarios as their own thread.

Are there specific things you want to accomplish with the items or trainer cards that the sub-groups haven't been addressing? I haven't heard of any issues in the threads themselves.
Old June 27th, 2011, 11:44 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Sorry I've been gone lately. I don't have internet access at my apartment currently so I'll be gone for a couple months and hopefully will be back in September.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old June 27th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
I'll be on vacation too. My sons and I have been playing Heroscape, but we haven't tested the PokeScape scenarios yet--we've been playing our own custom version of EpicScape.

We still need playtesters in the playtesting thread. I'd do it, but I've already done Kangaskhan and Bulbasaur.

Last edited by IAmBatman; July 27th, 2019 at 12:54 PM.
Old July 29th, 2019, 05:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Gotta collect 'em all.

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 3rd, 2019 at 11:00 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 10:10 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

This thread is like a bot magnet.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 3rd, 2019, 11:00 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
This thread is like a bot magnet.
There's a few they seem to key on. I've swatted a lot of them before they post lately.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 19th, 2019 at 08:25 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum