Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 12th, 2014, 12:17 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Yukio

The Book of Yukio

C3G MARVEL WAVE 23
AROUND THE WORLD

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified HeroClix figure from the Indy set.
Its model number and name are #010-012 / Scarab.
Its model number and name are #204 / Keiko.

Modification instructions.

Character Bio - Yukio is an occasional thief by profession, as well as a rōnin, a masterless samurai. Yukio has an almost careless disregard for personal danger. According to her own philosophy of life, living in danger is the ultimate adventure, while the peace of death is the final prize that awaits for every person who has truly lived. She is highly skilled in the martial arts and her specialty weapons are scalpel-like shuriken, of which she can hurl several at a time with deadly accuracy.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 01:00 AM. Reason: png
Old May 12th, 2014, 12:36 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Yuko - Design Phase

NAME = YUKIO

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REBEL
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 120

MUTANT TEAM-UP
After revealing an Order Marker on any Mutant card you control and taking a turn with that Mutant, you may take an immediate turn with Yukio. During this turn, Yukio can only attack figures engaged with that Mutant and adds 1 additional attack die against an adjacent figure. After using this special power, you may not take a turn with any other figures.

FLYING BLADES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Yukio may only attack non-adjacent figures with this special attack. Yukio may attack up to 3 times with Flying Blades Special Attack.

JUJUTSU
When rolling defense dice, each blank rolled counts as an additional shield. After defending against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Yukio does not take any wounds, she may switch places with the attacking figure. Figures moved by Jujutsu never take any leaving engagement attacks.

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; November 6th, 2014 at 07:27 PM.
Old May 12th, 2014, 12:42 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Yuko - Design Phase

Not sure if I like an unmodded Otonashi here - I think at bare minimum we would need to chop off (or photoshop out) her ponytail, since Yukio's short hair is probably her biggest identifier. Possibly also an all-black repaint, though that might be hard to manage with just photoshop.

Powers look good, though. Shouldn't she be an Assassin/Ninja, though? Not sure if Fearless is warranted, either.
Old May 12th, 2014, 01:14 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Yukio - Design Phase

All looks good to me. I don't know the character so I can't comment on her attributes or the look of mini figure, but look fine.

I don't like the "Yukio has been portrayed" statement in the bio.
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
All looks good to me. I don't know the character so I can't comment on her attributes or the look of mini figure, but look fine.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 12th, 2014, 10:46 AM

Bio fixed. I think she's a thief foremost, a ninja second. Also, I don't see her as a ninja leader that Hand Ninja would bond with.

As for the figure, any better suggestions? I wouldn't mind if the pony tail could be photoshopped out (or shortened).

Quote:
Old May 12th, 2014, 05:04 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yugioh? No, Yukio.

Don't know her, but seems the title of Ninjitsu seems odd seeing as how she's a thief, not a ninja.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 12th, 2014, 09:38 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Batman knows Ninjitsu too. It's a power we're going to be using on several cards, so I think that helps.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 12th, 2014, 09:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I dunno, if you're a Japanese woman dressed in skintight black clothing throwing around shuriken and practicing ninjutsu, you're probably a ninja. I don't think it's any more thematic for her to be hanging around with the Crime Alley Crooks than with a squad of ninja.
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:16 PM

Quote:
"Yukio”, aka the Wild One, is a woman without a past, an enigmatic ronin drifter and masterless outlaw living in Japan. Even her name is unknown. Her actual first name seems to be Yukiko (“fortunate girl”) but she has always been known as Yukio (“fortunate man”) for reasons that she refuses to discuss, even with her close friend and occasional lover Wolverine (James Howlett). Wolverine indicated that Yukio took a man’s name when she also started wearing her hair in a more masculine cut, and these minor bits of gender-bending seem to contribute to her fame among the Japanese underworld.

Yukio may have had ties with the Hand, given how much she knows about them. She was once described as a “half-ninja” - which seemed to be about her ancestry or original training, but the remark was too random to hazard hypotheses. In the past she was an international thief who occasionally clashed with Remy Lebeau, the future Gambit. Once, in London, Yukio informed the police about Lebeau to facilitate her operations, but her rival outmaneuvered her and she was arrested by the Met. They also clashed in Singapore and Mila.

Quote:
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:19 PM

Would "Ronin" be appropriate here?

Old May 12th, 2014, 11:04 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Design looks solid to me. I'll let you guys decise on Class, as I don't know the character.

Should the SA read "exactly 2 or 3 spaces" to match with Crossbow SA? I also wonder if it should be restricted to non-adjacent only.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library