Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old February 17th, 2019, 01:57 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Scroll of The Swamps of Oighir Scath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Any default snow and ice rules here? I'm guessing heavy snow normal ice but

Great question. It is not mentioned in the build directions, but we tested with normal snow and normal ice. I think that is what heroscaper2010 intended.
Correct. Otherwise, the ice side of the map would be a pain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla