Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old October 5th, 2015, 10:01 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Expansion - What do YOU most look forward to?

I plan on converting every Magic: The Gathering expansion to AotP.

I started with Portal because it only has creatures and sorceries and no artifacts.

I'm wondering, what is the expansion, block, set, or even single card that you're most interested in seeing?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Last edited by Confred; October 6th, 2015 at 08:58 PM.
Old October 6th, 2015, 02:38 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What is YOUR most anticipated set conversion?

Block: Mirrodin/Scars block. I love me some affinity.
Set: Innistrad. Seriously, who wouldn't want to have a set full of wolves, ghosts, and zombies?
Card: Craterhoof Behemoth. Favorite card ever.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old October 6th, 2015, 09:04 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Set: Innistrad. Seriously, who wouldn't want to have a set full of wolves, ghosts, and zombies?
Good choices! In fact the same set and blocks came to mind

Cratorhoof Behemoth, is funny to me because that card I think it's one of the biggest mistakes..
The set theme was excellent. But there are no giant bearded lizards in horror, not really. And of those that are, this artwork doesn't pay homage to. I think they dropped the ball.
What would I change? I would call it Wolfen Alpha!
In the story, werewolves are set free by being converted to always Wolf-people. Thus guy could be their leader, leading the charge! Flavor and awesomeness

Old October 6th, 2015, 09:50 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Good choices! In fact the same set and blocks came to mind

Cratorhoof Behemoth, is funny to me because that card I think it's one of the biggest mistakes..
The set theme was excellent. But there are no giant bearded lizards in horror, not really. And of those that are, this artwork doesn't pay homage to. I think they dropped the ball.
What would I change? I would call it Wolfen Alpha!
In the story, werewolves are set free by being converted to always Wolf-people. Thus guy could be their leader, leading the charge! Flavor and awesomeness
I agree, it doesn't fit with the flavor at all, but it's an amazing way to end a game that's been dragging on for hours. I actually thought of a way to convert it into AotP.
Spoiler Alert!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old October 6th, 2015, 10:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Expansion - What do YOU most look forward to?

As far as custom content goes, I'm 100% on board for Innistrad. Some really resonant themes with tons and tons of available miniatures. I mean, any Heroscape player should have oodles of vampires and werewolves and zombies and ghosts laying around.

Personally, I'm a big fan of Kamigawa, but I don't think there's much potential there beyond the basic samurai. Not many minis for funky spirits, ninja rats, or fox-folk. Maybe we'll eventually get an official Tamiyo with some moonfolk summons or something... a man can dream.
Old October 15th, 2015, 08:56 PM

I'm looking forward to Slivers

Old October 21st, 2015, 03:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Personally, I'm a big fan of Kamigawa,
Heh, glad I'm not the only one then.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender