Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 21st, 2014, 06:56 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The Infinity Gauntlet

SCRAMBLED SCAPE: PROGRESS REPORT AND AN INVITATION TO POST HERE

Two of the three other players have also now sent me their teams, so only one remains to be submitted. I'll probably post all materials relating the the resulting game here, such as the teams used, a battle report, etc., so that they can be easily found in one place.

"Never mix; never worry!"
--Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf (play and movie)

That famous line is referring to alcohol, but many also don't mix their Scapes! So if you also have any experiences scrambling Supers from different designers, or mixing Supers and Classic (or Classic/VC), or both, I'd be interested to hear about them here as well. I'm especially keen to know about the part of that experience that was different because you mixed designs or types! This would include any playing procedures you evolved along the way.

This game is ground breaking for our group in several ways: using some of the new C3G Twelve Days of Christmas 2013 cards (Thanos, the Gauntlet and the Gems) and playing them in a scenario they were clearly designed for, mixing different Scape designs and types, and having a player not usually into Supers at all who has much to offer really join fully into the spirit of the thing.

So The New York City Gang of Four continues to push our own individual envelope, even with one of our members now living out of the area. If you're ever in New York, make arrangements to come play with us in our monthly game, which continues rotating Game Masters among our members, with all kinds of different Scape resulting!

Your Pal In Brooklyn, USA
Chas

Last edited by chas; March 21st, 2014 at 07:10 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios