Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 9th, 2022, 05:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
OHS Season 47 - Bring 2: Dungeon Run - Congrats Cleon!

Online Heroscape Season 47

REPORT GAMES HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

The Semifinals are on Moisture Farms.

The megasilver (4-0) v. ryguy266 (4-1) armies are:
Dread the Day
* Guilty McCreech, Kira Jax, Pel the Hill Giant, Dreadgul Raidersx4
Death March Rhapsody
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Pulverizer
Stinger? I Hardly Know Her
* Heracles, Marro Stingersx4
There Are Two Wolves Inside of You. Seek Medical Attention
* Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
ryguy266 chooses to pick their army first or second. megasilver chooses who places first.

The cleon (4-1) v. kevindola (4-1) armies are:
The Gladiators
* Crixus, Isamu, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx2
The Not Gladiators
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx2, Heavy Gruts
2 Dwarves in a Horse Costume
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Swaysil, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3
2 Gruts and Marro in a Horse costume
* Grimnak, Hrognak [unmounted], Me-Burq-Sa, Heavy Grutsx3
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. cleon chooses who places first. [/QUOTE]

The Quarterfinals are on Draugur.

The dysole (3-1) v. ryguy266 (3-1) armies are:
Welcome to Applebees! Would You Like Apples or Bees?
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx3, Drow Chainfighter
Looks Like You're Going To The Shadow Realm Jimbo
* Mika Connour, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Otonashi, Greenscale Warriorsx3
Stinger? I Hardly Know Her
* Heracles, Marro Stingersx4
There Are Two Wolves Inside of You. Seek Medical Attention
* Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
dysole chooses to pick their army first or second. ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (3-1) v. cleon (3-1) armies are:
TSA Screening
* Bol, Crixus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shiori, Capuan Gladiators, Tagawa Samurai Archersx2
Talonted
* Estivara, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Wyvernx2
The Gladiators
* Crixus, Isamu, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx2
The Not Gladiators
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx2, Heavy Gruts
cleon chooses to pick their army first or second. vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (3-1) v. kevindola (3-1) armies are:
Classic Chasers
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Warhulk
Classic Moltenclaw
* Guilty McCreech, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx4
2 Dwarves in a Horse Costume
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Swaysil, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3
2 Gruts and Marro in a Horse costume
* Grimnak, Hrognak [unmounted], Me-Burq-Sa, Heavy Grutsx3
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. shiftrex chooses who places first.

Round 4 is on Eyohi.
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3 is on Dark Fulcrum.
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2 is on Wyrmwalk.
Spoiler Alert!

Round 1
Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Check the spoiler for a how-to-play video.
Spoiler Alert!

Bring 2: Dungeon Run
  • For this event, each player will bring two 440-point armies. The two armies cannot share any figures. (C3V/SoV eligible, no Marvel. Submitted armies must contain at least 400 points, and cannot have more than 15 figures at the start of the game*.)
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off decides whether to choose their army first or second from the 4 armies in play.
  • The loser of the diceoff will then choose whether to place his army first or second.
The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

TG Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kevindola; June 3rd, 2022 at 02:39 PM.
Old April 9th, 2022, 06:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OHS Season 47 - Bring 2: Dungeon Run

Regular costs or Delta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 9th, 2022, 06:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
River Delta

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Regular costs or Delta?
The OP will always specify if we're using Delta pricing. If you don't see it, we're using standard pricing.

~Dysole, informationally
Old April 9th, 2022, 07:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! Submitted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 9th, 2022, 07:26 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there a list anywhere of all figures that have a special power that’s affected by being on a dungeon or shadow space?

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old April 9th, 2022, 09:17 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here we go

Try this.

~Dysole, who glanced at it before submitting
Old April 9th, 2022, 11:21 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Here we go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Try this.

Hmm. That chart doesn't list VC figures, but thanks anyway.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old April 9th, 2022, 11:42 PM

As I Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
Quote:
Try this.

Don't think we ever got a VC update on any of this.

~Dysole, customarily
Old April 10th, 2022, 12:22 AM

Earthling knows what's in an order marker Earthling knows what's in an order marker

When are sign-ups due?
Old April 10th, 2022, 02:26 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: As I Know

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Try this.

Don't think we ever got a VC update on any of this.

~Dysole, customarily
@Ryougabot did early VC. Link

Btw fantastic reference. Those charts are awesome.
Old April 10th, 2022, 12:58 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Signed up!

(and yes, I know my bring-2 armies are boring. They always are. What can I say, it's not my most creative format)
Old April 12th, 2022, 12:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Here we go

Quote:
Quote:
Try this.

I don't think there are that many VC shadow synergies. I know Cxurg'gyath has lurk in shadows and the Darkclaws get bonus from shadow. That... might be it? (Remarkably, Xundar and the Shadows have no shadow synergy.)

There's also some soft anti-synergies with references to "land spaces" but after that Raelin placement in your control zone game with Arashara game I'm sure I don't have to remind you of that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events