Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old December 13th, 2017, 10:48 PM

Firefighter8 Woo who?
Buying heroscape

Hi all, I sadly parted with my heroscape collection a few years back and I am looking to repurchase my collection and start rebuild on my last. Thanks
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Buying heroscape

I have deleted your other post since it was a double post and it was in the wrong place. This is where you want to post if you are buying, selling, and/or trading. Frankly this is currently the best place to shop as the prices here are usually pretty fair and mostly lower than everywhere else. Good luck building and welcome to the site.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales