Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old December 9th, 2019, 05:21 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
Re: Florida Frenzy 11 - NHSD 2019

As randomskyfears always helps with maps, I think it best to postpone until January. Really sorry about that, everyone, but we can look at this as an opportunity instead of an obstacle.

Hopefully you'll get some new 'Scape for Christmas and will be eager to try it out!

P.S. Let me know your weekend availability in January . . .
Old December 11th, 2019, 09:30 PM

randomskyfears is surprisingly tart

Don't postpone on my account, not that I don't want to come, but I don't think I'll be able to bring any maps this time as I don't have access to any of my stuff. So do whatever is best. If it's in January, as of now, I'm available all weekends
Old December 12th, 2019, 11:08 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can at least build one or two maps depending on the required terrain!
Old January 2nd, 2020, 05:26 PM

Please let me know if you are free either Civil Rights weekend (Jan. 18, 19, or 20), or President's Day weekend (Feb. 15, 16, 17) for our tournament, and which central FL locations work best for you. Happy New Year!
Old January 4th, 2020, 01:13 AM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Howdy FL scapers I was finally able to move my collection from the midwest down to Florida over the holidays, so I'd be interested in a tournament. Jan 18th, 19th and Feb 15th and 16th all work for me. I am in Tampa, so Orlando would be my preferred location, but I could maybe make Gainesville work.

I have 1x RotV, SotM, RttFF, FotA, TT, TJ, so I can bring a map or two.
Old January 5th, 2020, 03:10 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Mooseman! And yes, as far as I’m aware both weekends work for me (save for Saturday, Jan 18th), but I know for sure I can make it in February if it is in Gainesville.
Old January 24th, 2020, 08:11 AM

randomskyfears is surprisingly tart

I am working the 15th, but am free the 16th
Old January 31st, 2020, 05:58 PM

OK, so February 16th could work, it looks like. For location, would Orlando-area work for everyone (JaesShurrig, specifically)? Gainesville or Daytona are the other options.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 02:33 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Florida Frenzy 11 - February 2020

I will not be able to make the 16th.

However, since this event has been repeatedly postponed I think you should hold it if you can get enough interest on the 16th.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old February 3rd, 2020, 10:49 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am free the 16th. Orlando works best for me.
Old February 5th, 2020, 03:57 PM

If we can reach 8 people, we can do the 16th. Any other takers? Right now I have: Burny +1, randomskyfears, Mooseman.

SwampCon is March 14-15 in Gainesville, and that might be the next best weekend . . .
Old February 12th, 2020, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
If we can reach 8 people, we can do the 16th. Any other takers? Right now I have: Burny +1, randomskyfears, Mooseman.

SwampCon is March 14-15 in Gainesville, and that might be the next best weekend . . .
SwampCon might be easier for me to do, and I can probably convince a friend of mine to come with!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day