Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old December 7th, 2019, 08:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of 2-1B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
i just saw that he bonds with hoplitrons. does this mean that droids are considered soulborgs for classic scape, or is it a mistake? and if so, could i say that he is able to heal everybody except utgar and valkrill?
Droids are considered soulborgs and soulbourgs droids for play purposes. 2 1b can heal any figure that isnt a droid or vehicle that follows the rebellion. He cant heal any generals units that arent droids(soulborgs) or vehicles. You can house rule whatever you like for your own games though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; December 8th, 2019 at 02:21 AM.
Old December 7th, 2019, 10:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of 2-1B

In HoSS, we ruled that Soulborgs and droids are the same for synergy purposes, which is why you see Soulborgs listed in the synergy webs where droids are found. HoSS also introduced it's own factions (like Rebels and Empire) with faction specific synergy. None of the classic units fall into those factions. 2-1B was designed, tested, and priced based on this limitation. It allowed us to have 2-1B heal Rebel heroes for 2W at once, which would be more expensive a power if he could heal a wider range of units for 2W in one go. Here is the list of units he can heal:

REBEL FIELD MEDIC : Non-Droid or Vehicle heroes who follow the Rebel Alliance
Wounded non-Droid or Vehicle heroes who follow the Rebel Alliance may be healed by 2-1B's REBEL FIELD MEDIC special power. Non-Droid or Vehicle heroes with more than 1 life who follow the Rebel Alliance include: Atgar Cannon, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Han Solo (Hoth), Han Solo (Endor), Luke Skywalker, Luke Skywalker (Padawan), Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight), Major Derlin, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Princess Leia Organa, Princess Leia Organa (Boushh disguise), Princess Leia Organa (Endor), Rebel Captain, Rebel Heavy Gunner, Rebel Vanguard, and Yoda.

If you are not playing a competitive game, and feel like house ruling that a Classicscape General joined the Rebel Alliance, you can do that. Personally, I'd most like just allow one of the 'good' Generals to join the Rebels at a time rather then all of them. I'd just suggest you be honest with your gaming group and yourself and if you notice a combo that seems broken, you change the healing for non-Rebels to 1W.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape