Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 28th, 2019, 04:11 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New England Heroscape: 4x400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
Hey there Chris,

Officially declaring that I will be in attendance - asking my brothers to see if they would like to attend as well, will post here with update
Awesome.

OP attendance updated, I'll update again once hearing back on your brothers.
Old November 6th, 2019, 01:36 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Wondering if Samuel Brown is legal for this tournament? I know he became official late in the game but was just wondering if someone could bring him in an army
Old November 6th, 2019, 01:48 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Wondering if Samuel Brown is legal for this tournament? I know he became official late in the game but was just wondering if someone could bring him in an army
Yes, he is legal for this tournament.

Samuel Brown is as official as the other figures developed by Hasbro & WotC despite the sculpt itself (sadly) never being distributed.
Old November 6th, 2019, 02:55 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I suggest all of you listen to the latest Casters of Valhalla podcast CoV Entry 3: A+ to A Units, as they spend a lot of time ranking 4x400 armies.

Last edited by lefton4ya; November 6th, 2019 at 06:05 PM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 04:52 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker
Talking Re: New England Heroscape: 4x400

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I suggest all of you listen to the latest Casters of Valhalla podcast CoV Entry 3: A+ to A Units, as they spend a lot of time ranking 4x400 armies.
This is exactly what I needed thank you for the link !
Old November 6th, 2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
I wonder where that user question came from?

On a more serious note, thanks for linking the podcast, it's a great resource for anyone coming to the tournament to have.

(for what it's worth, I finalized my armies before I got my podcast answer, so we'll see how they do at the event)
Old November 6th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
I wonder where that user question came from?

On a more serious note, thanks for linking the podcast, it's a great resource for anyone coming to the tournament to have.

(for what it's worth, I finalized my armies before I got my podcast answer, so we'll see how they do at the event)
Thanks for the question CP! Unfortunately, I won’t be back home in time to make this event, but have fun!
Old November 12th, 2019, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Hey there Chris,

Officially declaring that I will be in attendance - asking my brothers to see if they would like to attend as well, will post here with update
Awesome.

So my brothers will not be able to attend this event - looks like its just me!
Old November 12th, 2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey there Chris,

Awesome.

So my brothers will not be able to attend this event - looks like its just me!
Sorry to hear they can't make it, but glad you'll still be there.

OP attendance has been updated.

Looking forward to Saturday!
Old November 13th, 2019, 09:31 PM

farkenshmore Woo who?

Hi I will be attending this Saturday! do i need to bring order markers and stuff or just my armies?

I have played casually for a few years but this will be my first tournament!
I hope I know all the rules correctly XD I have only played with people that I have taught the game before...
Old November 13th, 2019, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farkenshmore View Post
Hi I will be attending this Saturday! do i need to bring order markers and stuff or just my armies?

I have played casually for a few years but this will be my first tournament!
I hope I know all the rules correctly XD I have only played with people that I have taught the game before...
Awesome, look forward to meeting you there.

Ideally you would bring order markers & dice with you along with your armies, although I will have a few spare sets for anyone who forgets them and you're welcome to them if needed. But assuming you have them, do try to bring them.

And if you have any rule questions during the event (or before/after), I'd be happy to answer them.
Old November 13th, 2019, 10:26 PM

farkenshmore Woo who?

Awesome Thanks! cant wait for the event

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events