Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 30th, 2019, 07:16 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shadow Lass

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Aww crap.
Now you understand why the older releases took so long to get poker cards.
I don't understand why you redid the images. why didn't you use the image window & be done with it?
Because it’s a rectangle window and the curved edge of the official image cut into the corner of the poker window. Not an idiot here so believe me...I tried that as often as I could. Sometimes I was able to clone in the corner but not all art allowed for that.
wouldn't you just use the image that fit in your rectangle. sure you might've lost some arms or legs but that shouldn't have impacted on the overall image.
Old October 30th, 2019, 07:25 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

For one's own sanity, that's how I would have done it. But kudos for going the distance!
Old October 30th, 2019, 07:45 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
For one's own sanity, that's how I would have done it. But kudos for going the distance!
Old February 10th, 2022, 12:05 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

An additional source for the same figure is Collateral Damage #035 / Umbra.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library