Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 25th, 2019, 02:24 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom Competition Center - Springtime Submissions Due 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
What size are the figures?
The Death Priest is 54mm tall and the Winged Warrior is 40mm, so medium, I would think.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 25th, 2019, 04:00 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:
The Death Priest is 54mm tall and the Winged Warrior is 40mm, so medium, I would think.
Medium 5 and Medium 4?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 25th, 2019, 05:46 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Medium 5 and Medium 4?
I'm guessing that would be accurate. I should have the figures the poll goes up, so I'll take a picture of them then.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 26th, 2019, 06:02 PM

PaladinAtticus is surprisingly tart

Sounds like Fun!
Old March 28th, 2019, 02:55 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best)...
I guess I'll have to vote for Elizabeth Swann.

Old March 28th, 2019, 11:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just saw this contest on the front page. The tag for me didn't work again. I'm digging the bugs though so I'll see if anything comes to mind for them. I'm out of town at the moment but will be back home soon and will take a crack at them then.
Old March 31st, 2019, 09:11 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I had a request for different hit zones. Here they are in case anyone else would like to use them.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 3rd, 2019, 03:38 PM
On vacation...

Re: Quarterly Custom Competition Center - Enter by April 14

We have 7 entrants and less than TWO WEEKS to get those entries in. You know how time flies, and don't even get me started on fruit flies.

Things are looking very good so far. Thanks again to mac122!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 4th, 2019, 02:37 AM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker

I feel like I should let you know that the title of the set the miniatures is from should be just "Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica," being a Magic: The Gathering themed release as part of D&D's 'Icons of the Realms' line of miniatures. Waterdeep is a D&D location not related to Magic: The Gathering and shouldn't be part of the title.

The mistake probably stems from a typo on the minis gallery website. The following webpage lists it as Waterdeep:
https://www.minisgallery.com/dnd/dnd19.htm
But if you go a step back and look at all of the Icons of the Realms releases, you will notice that the Waterdeep name is absent from the title of the Guilds of Ravnica sets: https://www.minisgallery.com/dnd/icons/index.html

It's a minor detail but one I thought I should mention.

As a Magic player myself, I am familiar with the source material for these miniatures. I wouldn't mind taking a crack at some customs but I would find it hard to mentally separate the figures from the cards that I know inspired them... lol.
Old April 4th, 2019, 05:11 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyver View Post
I feel like I should let you know that the title of the set the miniatures is from should be just "Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica," being a Magic: The Gathering themed release as part of D&D's 'Icons of the Realms' line of miniatures. Waterdeep is a D&D location not related to Magic: The Gathering and shouldn't be part of the title.

The mistake probably stems from a typo on the minis gallery website. The following webpage lists it as Waterdeep:
But if you go a step back and look at all of the Icons of the Realms releases, you will notice that the Waterdeep name is absent from the title of the Guilds of Ravnica sets: https://www.minisgallery.com/dnd/icons/index.html

As a Magic player myself, I am familiar with the source material for these miniatures. I wouldn't mind taking a crack at some customs but I would find it hard to mentally separate the figures from the cards that I know inspired them... lol.
Wouldn't be the worst thing to see a depiction of the Magic creatures themselves, if that's what you wanted to do.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 4th, 2019, 09:29 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:

Wouldn't be the worst thing to see a depiction of the Magic creatures themselves, if that's what you wanted to do.
If you wanted to make AotP customs from them I dont see why that wouldnt be allowed. That game has Common Hero and Unique Hero rules.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 4th, 2019, 09:43 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

If you wanted to make AotP customs from them I dont see why that wouldnt be allowed. That game has Common Hero and Unique Hero rules.
That's a good thought, actually. I was allowed to submit a Superscape/C3G compatible design last contest - I'd have no issues with an AotP submission, it's borderline another 'Scape subgame, and nigh compatible with a little houseruling.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards