Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old May 12th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Still working on getting the Nephew Deposit...how are we doing otherwise? Are we getting closer to the 37?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 12th, 2021, 05:03 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Still working on getting the Nephew Deposit...how are we doing otherwise? Are we getting closer to the 37?
The list is up-to-date; still waiting on deposits from those people. I will be sending reminder PMs tomorrow; thanks for reminding me!
Old May 14th, 2021, 03:53 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

is the May 16th Deposit Deadline just to "Secure" your spot? i.e. for those still collecting money or "saving up", they could theoretically pay later, it's just that this deposit guarentees their spot in the event we fill up to the max 42?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 14th, 2021, 08:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
is the May 16th Deposit Deadline just to "Secure" your spot? i.e. for those still collecting money or "saving up", they could theoretically pay later, it's just that this deposit guarentees their spot in the event we fill up to the max 42?
Yes, that’s correct! We can still take payments later (July 1st deadline), but the initial $200 deposit secures their spot.
Old May 16th, 2021, 12:40 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The final bracket for the ScapeCon Map Contest is up! Go vote for you favorites!
Old May 17th, 2021, 09:59 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

I haven't really slept in a week (thanks to finals), so I completely forgot to send out reminder PMs. As such, I've pushed back the reserve deadline to the 23rd- get your first deposits in!
Old May 21st, 2021, 06:43 PM

I sent payment for my Nephew...so that should put us at 34 now. Have we gotten any more confirmations?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 22nd, 2021, 12:27 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
I sent payment for my Nephew...so that should put us at 34 now. Have we gotten any more confirmations?
Yeah, we just hit 37 today!
Old May 22nd, 2021, 12:51 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Also, I just sent out a blast PM regarding the new PayPal address. I can no longer accept payments made to the old account (this only affects future payments, not previous payments made before the account change). Also, please remember to send as F&F/Gift; most of you were good about that, but I will be kicking back any payments in the future that are sent as Goods and Services.

See you all soon! We're working hard on testing maps, and I'll be meeting with my t-shirt person soon.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
See you all soon! We're working hard on testing maps
What's the ETA on the map pool announcement? We're closing in on just 2 months before the event and I imagine (myself included) people will wanna be testing armies with the official maps pretty soon. Also possible that some of the local tourneys might do "GenCon Prep" events as well ( @BiggaBullfrog Utah Monthly for June?)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 22nd, 2021, 05:07 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
See you all soon! We're working hard on testing maps
What's the ETA on the map pool announcement? We're closing in on just 2 months before the event and I imagine (myself included) people will wanna be testing armies with the official maps pretty soon. Also possible that some of the local tourneys might do "GenCon Prep" events as well ( @BiggaBullfrog Utah Monthly for June?)
The GenCon pool usually gets announced at the end of May or beginning of June (June 9th, May 31st, and June 3rd for the last three GCs). We're going to be a little later than that, as we really want (1) for the pool to be great and (2) for the pool to not just be the standard-fare maps (although I'm sure some of those will make it in). The response to the 2019 pool was very good, and we'd like to replicate that.

However, unlike GenCon, we didn't even know this was happening until a month and a half ago, so we're just getting started now. I don't have a specific ETA yet, but figure mid-June.

As for prep events, I'd suggest using tourney staples- generically good, balanced maps. The map pool won't affect army choices much, if at all, if we do our job.
Old May 29th, 2021, 09:30 AM

Maytrix is surprisingly tart

Hello are there still available spots for this tournament? I live in Indiana and would love to play and try this out! It's a $200 deposit correct?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon