Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 19th, 2008, 09:40 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Guilty McCreech

Always fun (on the giving end) when one figure goes on a rampage like that. Really bites though when you're on the receiving end.

-insert signature here-
Old December 20th, 2008, 11:40 AM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Always fun (on the giving end) when one figure goes on a rampage like that. Really bites though when you're on the receiving end.
Actually, I might be the exception, but I love it either way. Call me a masochist, but it's exciting to see or even go down that way. I don't take it personally when I get wiped out in a fantastic fashion. I just watch out for the next time around. Guilty is guilty as charged!

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old December 20th, 2008, 12:01 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Hot Hatch View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Actually, I might be the exception, but I love it either way. Call me a masochist, but it's exciting to see or even go down that way. I don't take it personally when I get wiped out in a fantastic fashion. I just watch out for the next time around. Guilty is guilty as charged!
Giving or receiving I can't help but laugh when it happens. Though my opponent takes it a bit better when it's me getting destroyed.

-insert signature here-
Old January 18th, 2011, 06:18 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

I always thought Guilty was horrible. Until earlier. I got him on height when my opponent had a squad of groks, NGS, and 3xLegos, Otonashi, and Isamu. Guilty took down the groks, two and a half squads of Legos, and Otonashi before finally falling to NGS. That's 265 points for a 30'point McCreech. I have gained the utmost respect for him. I believe he would be an actual unit to play, not just a filler. Get him with Raelin and Taelord on height, that's two attacks of four and a defense of five for 30 points...

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 18th, 2011, 06:33 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
I always thought Guilty was horrible. Until earlier. I got him on height when my opponent had a squad of groks, NGS, and 3xLegos, Otonashi, and Isamu. Guilty took down the groks, two and a half squads of Legos, and Otonashi before finally falling to NGS. That's 265 points for a 30'point McCreech. I have gained the utmost respect for him. I believe he would be an actual unit to play, not just a filler. Get him with Raelin and Taelord on height, that's two attacks of four and a defense of five for 30 points...
I still do think he is horrible. Situationally he can be useful, but he's just another Shiori, possibly even worse. 2 Attack and 2 Defense. Whoopee. Double Attack. Hooray.

He is basically a Hero Omnicron Sniper, Cowboy style. It was a failed experiment. "Shotgun" Sullivan or Murphy, even Ol' Deadeye Dan are much better choices than this awkward, out-of-place gunslinger who doesn't have quite a definite role in the game (like Shiori).

McCreech, like I said can be situationally useful but he had big boots to fill, and he juist couldn't amount to his predecessor.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old January 18th, 2011, 06:37 PM

Juniour is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadliest Warrior View Post
Quote:
I still do think he is horrible. Situationally he can be useful, but he's just another Shiori, possibly even worse. 2 Attack and 2 Defense. Whoopee. Double Attack. Hooray.

He is basically a Hero Omnicron Sniper, Cowboy style. It was a failed experiment. "Shotgun" Sullivan or Murphy, even Ol' Deadeye Dan are much better choices than this awkward, out-of-place gunslinger who doesn't have quite a definite role in the game (like Shiori).

McCreech, like I said can be situationally useful but he had big boots to fill, and he juist couldn't amount to his predecessor.
I was the one the he played, and he only killed so many Romans because with a move of 4 they just couldn't keep up with him, and he may have only killed 1 Grok rider if any because I was focusing them on attacking the larger threats of his army. So Guilty usually isn't that good, but when he's going against people who can't reach him, like Romans, he's effectice
Old January 18th, 2011, 07:56 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99 View Post
Power Ranking and Master Index
Guilty McCreech- Despite being just a filler unit, Guilty can actually run and gun better than some of the higher costed figures.
Though easy to kill, he can dominate if going up against late-game melee fighters. B

Guilty McCreech
Filler or Threat? http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=1254

Unit Strategy Review: Guilty McCreech
As is said - his niche is filler that waits till the end of the game and take down melee units such as Legos and Groks - or to get height quickly as a lead-off unit to attack at the start zone.
Old January 18th, 2011, 08:17 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Yes, thats exactly what he did. I never said anything about ranged squads. He has huge effectiveness against slow, low defense squads like the Romans. It also helped that Juniour moved the Romans away from each other, losing a huge defense bonus. McCreech would also be good against Wyrmlings, if he has height. McCreech's effective rss all relies on who he's against and whether or not he has height. I still think, however, he is worth his points.

EDIT: and who is his predessecor?

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 18th, 2011, 08:32 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Yes, thats exactly what he did. I never said anything about ranged squads. He has huge effectiveness against slow, low defense squads like the Romans. It also helped that Juniour moved the Romans away from each other, losing a huge defense bonus. McCreech would also be good against Wyrmlings, if he has height. McCreech's effective rss all relies on who he's against and whether or not he has height. I still think, however, he is worth his points.

EDIT: and who is his predessecor?
Shotgun Sullivan, the cowboy who came before him.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old January 19th, 2011, 09:09 AM

Ok. Thanks for the clear up.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 29th, 2014, 10:14 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

This guy is awesome! 30 point ranged filler? Great stats, double attack. Forget Marcu and Isamu. Guilty is where it is at!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 29th, 2014, 10:45 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
This guy is awesome! 30 point ranged filler? Great stats, double attack. Forget Marcu and Isamu. Guilty is where it is at!
...I think "great stats" is a little bit of an exaggeration. 7 range is great, though.

In most cases I would rather have Marcu/Isamu.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units