Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 10th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Mortis - Vote for Public Tests

I propose we move to Public Playtesting at 145.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 10th, 2015, 10:30 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Mortis - Brainstorming

I am bumping this proposed tweak to the wording of Dimensional Teleport. If we go this way we will need to update Judges Death and Fear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
DIMENSIONAL TELEPORT
At the end of each round, if Judge Mortis is on the battlefield and there are two or fewer Wound Markers on this card, you may place Judge Mortis him on any empty space on the battlefield. When Judge Mortis is moved by with Dimensional Teleport, he may not be placed adjacent to an opponent's figure and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 10th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Judge Mortis - Brainstorming

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am bumping this proposed tweak to the wording of Dimensional Teleport. If we go this way we will need to update Judges Death and Fear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
DIMENSIONAL TELEPORT
At the end of each round, if Judge Mortis is on the battlefield and there are two or fewer Wound Markers on this card, you may place Judge Mortis him on any empty space on the battlefield. When Judge Mortis is moved by with Dimensional Teleport, he may not be placed adjacent to an opponent's figure and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
I'd support that change.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 10th, 2015, 10:00 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

I have no strong opinion on the wording change. I'll follow SirG's lead there.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 12th, 2015, 12:06 PM

Re: The Book of Judge Mortis - Initial Playtest

Quote:
@dok , @Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1
Let me know if you see any concerns or can think of any better combos.
Perhaps adding more static powers into the mix.
I forgot @weebaer

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 12th, 2015, 04:20 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I think in combination with Zombie and Judge Death this could get crazy, but not out of control. Give Judge Death the Amulet. I can see an Undead team being very strong with the addition of Grundy.
Old May 12th, 2015, 05:32 PM

The only thing is that you could never take a turn with Zombie and with Death Sentence in the same turn. Still, Zombie is nice to have when Death Sentence fails(which is often for me).
I would love to see a strong build with Judge Death. The best use I could find for him was as bait. Teleport him near the enemy where they can easily attack him from high ground. It is hard to justify attacking with two attack dice when the other Undead are almost always a better option.
Grundy is nice but I like him paired with Frankenstein, toss in Mummy and Mortis for a scary group of brawlers.

Thanks weebaer!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 12th, 2015, 08:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Grundy's 8 attack dice would be hard to pass up, but other then that I'd take the odds that come with 2 attack dice vs. 1 defense die quite often but my play group tends to gravitate towards the heavy hitters. He is especially useful when facing strong defensive units like Superman, Thor, Blob, Flash, etc. 2 attack dice vs. no defense die for an easy common squad kill and bonus undead turn is pretty sweet too. It is the mid and low level heroes that Death seems particularly bad a attacking early on since reducing a normal defense of 4 down to 1 isn't all that much better then just attacking with an attack of 4 or 5. Either send Death against squads or heavy hitters early game. If those are not available hold him back until a hero is down to 1 life, then use Death Sentence to try and finish him off and get the bonus turn.
Old May 15th, 2015, 11:11 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
I propose we move to Public Playtesting at 145.
Tornado, I believe this proposal passed a few days ago.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 15th, 2015, 12:07 PM

Cool. Thanks V.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 30th, 2015, 12:26 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Judge Mortis - Public Testing

I'm setting up some games for Mortis, any specific combos I should worry about? One army I've set up is: the three Dark Judges+Living Mummy+Angel(Warren)+Zombie for 995 points.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 30th, 2015, 04:18 PM

Re: The Book of Judge Mortis - Public Testing

Yeah. That is one of the best. I like dropping Death for Frankenstein but you need to drop Zombie also and add some filler.

Mortis, Fear and Mummy are a solid starting trio. Adding in Angel or some other figure that can move figures to help set up Mortis and Fear is nice.
Cap and Bucky are a nice set up for the team.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library