Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 21st, 2013, 11:11 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Morgoloth

This box is pretty hard to find now. You may have some luck with another scaper who bought an extra, but that is not me, I'm afraid. I got my one box, and didn't think to buy a second when they were on sale super cheap.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old August 21st, 2013, 12:20 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Grr. Ok, thanks folks. If anyone does have an extra they'd be willing to sell (or give me, can't hurt to ask) please let me know
Old October 17th, 2013, 05:28 PM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart

Don't know if this is acceptable, but as someone who is fruitlessly searching for the actual (Great Skull) sculpt I'm noticing that "The Almighty Crane" sculpt is very similar. Any thoughts on being able to use this as an official proxy/card? It's still expensive too!! ;p

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old October 20th, 2013, 01:38 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I don't know about The Almighty Crane. But if you are going to proxy, I would just use one of the skull demons. They are pretty close in size. The sculpt with a sword and shield (sword held high) is the closest I think. But yeah, he just doesn't look as cool as Morgoloth.
Old October 21st, 2013, 12:53 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesalla View Post
Don't know if this is acceptable, but as someone who is fruitlessly searching for the actual (Great Skull) sculpt I'm noticing that "The Almighty Crane" sculpt is very similar. Any thoughts on being able to use this as an official proxy/card? It's still expensive too!! ;p
Personally, I think it's a good choice; the sculpts are very close. Of course, whether a tourney director would accept it as a proxy is another question altogether. But, for casual games, I would say: go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 21st, 2013, 07:09 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
"The Almighty Crane" sculpt is very similar.
I'd just note this while similar, this is an unpainted metal mini, not plastic, if that matters to you.
Old October 21st, 2013, 11:19 PM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart

I'm not giving up yet, but just trying to prepare myself in case I can't get a Ram Army Box

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old March 23rd, 2014, 12:59 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Wow, Morgoloth makes the Wolves of Badru way better! I played them against a team that was using some 10th Foot and some Greenscales with Zogross. The freedom to disengage really gave the WoB a lot of freedom to tear up the Foot and Greenscales, and the two extra attacks from Big M were often more productive than the entire turn from the WoB!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 15th, 2014, 01:34 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Yes, it definitely makes them more competitive. But I think it really adds to the fun factor with the wolves slinking around like that. It makes the wolves act like I envision them acting.
Old July 25th, 2014, 02:05 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

If any one has any extras of this guy and would like to sell or trade I would be more than happy to take him off your hands.

(Fingers crossed that someone actually has one..)
Old December 19th, 2014, 11:36 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Every couple of months someone asks for a rams army box, so I believe it's my turn. PM me if you have a rams army box for sale. Really wanna play this guy. Thanks.
Old October 31st, 2016, 03:41 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I badly want this dude but cant find him anywhere? Any site where he is sold as a single or in the set?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs