Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 4th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Moloids - Brainstorming Phase

I think it's a class the same way "Civilians" could be a class. They're someone who dwells in the Subterranea and that's kind of what they're all about. Dwelling there is more or less their day job.
Hahma, I think "this Moloid" is probably more correct there than "a Moloid." I'll make that change.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 4th, 2010, 07:20 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

For Common Heroes "a" is appropriate (see: Dumutef Guard). Remember, you can take a turn with ANY of the common figures after revealing on OM since you only have one card for all of them.

Also, good points on Subterranean.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:57 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

"a" it is!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 5th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
For Common Heroes "a" is appropriate (see: Dumutef Guard). Remember, you can take a turn with ANY of the common figures after revealing on OM since you only have one card for all of them.

Also, good points on Subterranean.
Old August 18th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I will be getting started testing these guys pretty soon. I tore down Hostage Holdout map this morning before work and still have to tear down Platforms 5 and 6 map in order to build the Martian War Zone: The Heat map for the cave and shadow pieces, as well as the less height that will get the most of the Moloids Cavedwellers power.

Fortunately, the original Doom is a Ruler and can be used in their Loyal to One Ruler Power for army tests.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 18th, 2010, 02:54 PM

It's a pretty cool map! I had fun running a Scientist/Adventurer team against a slew of heavy hitters last night on that one.

Old August 19th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I finally got the two maps torn down that I need to and just got Martian War Zone: The Heat built (looks pretty cool Griff ). So I'll try to get started testing the Moloids later tonight after everyone's in bed, I'll get started anyway. Can continue in the morning before work and then as time allows. I have a bunch of interesting tests set up for these puppies and just re-glued the 4 I took off the base for pictures back onto their bases. So I'll have 16 of these little guys ready for action.

Old August 19th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I finally got the two maps torn down that I need to and just got Martian War Zone: The Heat built (looks pretty cool Griff ). So I'll try to get started testing the Moloids later tonight after everyone's in bed, I'll get started anyway. Can continue in the morning before work and then as time allows. I have a bunch of interesting tests set up for these puppies and just re-glued the 4 I took off the base for pictures back onto their bases. So I'll have 16 of these little guys ready for action.
Have fun brotha. Watch your step though, things can get uncomfortably hot.
Old August 20th, 2010, 12:12 AM

Look forward to seeing what you come up with! I need to get off my duff and back on the playtesting bandwagon myself ... but things have been busy, busy!

Old August 20th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Prickly Cactus

C3G PLAY TEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Moloid Common Hero @10 points

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
PASS

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
PASS

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
PASS

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak. PASS

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any. PASS

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
PASS

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
PASS

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
PASS, though so far from HH tests, they'd need to at least begin the game making use of their bonding power.

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
PASS They'll certainly do better on maps with Dungeon, Rock and Shadow tiles, with a Ruler Unique Hero in their army and the more Moloids, the better use of Swarm Movement.

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
PASS

- Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero/ Does it pass? Pass after change to 2 attack.

Spoiler Alert!

- Squad / Does it pass? Pass

Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass?Pass
Played on Martian War: The Heat map

Moloids x 16 (160) Doctor Doom (245) and Angel (90) for 495 points.

vs.

Punisher (180) Daredevil (180) and Nightcrawler (140) for 500 points.

Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass? Pass
Played on Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh map
16 Moloids (160) Doctor Doom (245) Colossus (260) and Mystique (165) for 830 points.

vs.

Two-Face (130) Thugs x 3 (210) Black Mask (100) Flash (250) and Nightcrawler (140) for 830 points.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Hahma; August 24th, 2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old August 20th, 2010, 01:33 PM

Hmm ... Moleman is going to make these guys better, right? As is, I think you could make an argument for dropping their cost!

Old August 20th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm ... Moleman is going to make these guys better, right? As is, I think you could make an argument for dropping their cost!
Well it's yet to be seen. Mole Man will add to the Moloids if they are close to him, though with Tunnel Surprise he can help them with movement once per game. Mole Man gets a boost to his attack when Moloids are adjacent to opponent's figures. Both units are definitely going to be better on Dungeon and Shadow spaces than they would with other terrain, though Moloids at least get some help with rock spaces.

Now Doom v1. being a Ruler will benefit from the One Ruler bonding power of the Moloids. So after revealin OM on Moloid card, Doom can take a turn before Moloid/s. Conceivably, it could go Doom, Mind Exchanged figure then Moloids. So that can be a nice combo. Add a couple Doombots and for around 600 points you can have Doom v1. 2 Doombots and 16 Moloids.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library