Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 22nd, 2010, 11:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Kyle Rayner - ERB Phase

There ya go, there's the battery connection we need.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 22nd, 2010, 11:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Yeah, I had the same epiphany last night. It is kindaembarassing, but I think understandable when we take into account that none of us get paid to do this, its a side gig.

On another note, I am cool with roll being bumped down. Maybe to 16+ that way its a 25% chance of success. Ideally I'd like it to be a low roll and get more difficult each time he used it, but this card just doesn't have space for that much wordiness.
Or leave it at 17 (maybe even up it to 18 ) & add 1 to the roll for each battery marker on his card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
There ya go, there's the battery connection we need.
Yes, a rather brilliant and I mean brilliant solution

Did I say that the battery connection was brilliant? I mean, you figure, the lower the battery, the less power he'd be able to channel his will through to keep the Construct kicking. Freaking brilliant!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 22nd, 2010, 11:30 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Yeah, I had the same epiphany last night. It is kindaembarassing, but I think understandable when we take into account that none of us get paid to do this, its a side gig.

On another note, I am cool with roll being bumped down. Maybe to 16+ that way its a 25% chance of success. Ideally I'd like it to be a low roll and get more difficult each time he used it, but this card just doesn't have space for that much wordiness.
Or leave it at 17 (maybe even up it to 18 ) & add 1 to the roll for each battery marker on his card.
I was slow and I missed this, but that idea is amazingly awesome!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:23 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
WILL POWER EXPRESSION
If a Green Construct that was created by this Green Lantern is adjacent to this Green Lantern, an opponent's figure may not attack this Green Lantern with a normal or special attack. If a Green Construct that was created by this Green Lantern is attacked with a normal or special attack and receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die and add one to the roll for each Battery Marker on this card. If you roll a 17 or higher, the Green Construct takes no damage.
How's that?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:50 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
WILL POWER EXPRESSION
If a Green Construct that was created by this Green Lantern is adjacent to this Green Lantern, an opponent's figure may not attack this Green Lantern with a normal or special attack. If a Green Construct that was created by this Green Lantern is attacked with a normal or special attack and receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die and add one to the roll for each green Battery Marker on this card. If you roll a 17 or higher, the Green Construct takes no damage.
How's that?
Check the front page.

That was almost flawless. Thanks for looking up Hal's card. You da man!
Old June 25th, 2010, 12:27 AM

Now that the Construct is in the Final Editing Phase, we can move Kyle to playtesting so people can playtest the two together.

I propose that Kyle move to the Playtesting Phase.
Old June 25th, 2010, 12:45 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 25th, 2010, 01:16 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old June 25th, 2010, 10:29 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old June 27th, 2010, 12:15 AM

The proposal passes due to time, and Kyle will be sent to the Playtesting sign up sheet.
Old June 28th, 2010, 04:55 AM

Re: Kyle Rayner - Playtesting Phase

Hidicul really did an outstanding job on this. Really nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul
NAME OF TEST UNIT: Kyle Raynor

THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this character's powers should affect them: Pass

MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the game: Pass

BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately, or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding: Pass

SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or to weak: Pass

POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and what are the stipulations on the power if there are any: With four Battery Markers making his move 9, if he makes a full movement on road it goes to 11, if you have someone on a glyph of Valda, +2 to move, he can max out at with a 13 move. I'm not sure how rare a situation like that is, but it is something to be aware of.

FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play: Pass

FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against: Pass

DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting: Pass

USAGE TEST? Consider whether or not all powers on this card were used or at least usable: Pass

STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strtegy or intersting tactics to the overall game: Pass

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero/ Does it pass: Pass, I played him at his 350 point cost, but I could see him coming down in cost a little.
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test/
Map: BoV Enbattled Fen
Units: 2x Marro Stingers and 3x 10th Foot
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test/ Pass
Map: Enbattled Fen
Units: Kyle Raynor, Green Construct and Lex Luthor vs Superman and Batman
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test/ Pass
Map: Enbattled Fen
Units: Kyle Raynor, Spider-Man and Ferral Troll vs. Batman and Hulk
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 28th, 2010, 04:58 AM

Re: Kyle Rayner - Playtesting Phase

To me, those tests make him look like a shoe-in for 350, 340 at the lowest right now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library