Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2007, 11:39 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Shaolin warrior

What is a good army to make around the shaolin monks?
PS: I don`t have Woo

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old October 13th, 2007, 12:20 AM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=4313

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old October 13th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Good linkage!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion