Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old July 30th, 2008, 12:25 AM

Zelrig is surprisingly tart
Re: The Dragons: Pros and Cons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I played Nilfheim. He's the best dragon. And the coolest. (Pun intended).
Perhaps the coolest, but not the best that belongs to Zelrig.

Anyhow, we all know Zelrig is the hottest.

Zelrig is Eldgrim...
in the ROSE CAVE...
Old July 30th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelrig View Post
Quote:

And Braxas is the most...........uhh............ acidic!
Old July 30th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Zelrig. He's so hot right now.

I can't believe that Nilfheim didn't win Male Dragon of the Year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old July 30th, 2008, 12:37 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualReaver View Post
Dragons are useful in the right settings, and it's always fun to watch people run in terror from a dragon that is now eating up their comrades. (I consider all dragon attacks on squads to be devouring, cause it's more fun to imagine. =D )

They are unfortunately quite good at drawing attacks from anything around, since they happen to stand out just a bit more than a tiny little marro. =/

On that note:
Nilfheim is good overall.
SBN is good with his marro bretheren.
Charos eats melee units like Cheerios.
Mimring is good, but only when your opponents have to put some effort into reaching him.
Braxas melts squads like no tommorow, as there won't be one for the guy who had his face burned off by acid.

Braxas is actually better "overall" than Nifheim only because her narrow frame makes it easier for her to move around more maps than Nilf...ask anyone who has played Nilf on Highways and Dieways
Highways and Dieways was the map I had by second biggest win on this last Saturday... and I played Nilfheim. He's the best dragon. And the coolest. (Pun intended).
But ya gotta admit Jexik that he doesn't fit everywhere...and if you play against someone who knows where he does and doesn't fit you can still win but its not as easy.
Old July 30th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I find that as long as the board requires Zelrig to fly at least twice before reaching your common squads in your start zone, you have a chance to take him out with a total offensive machine like Zetacron.

In other news, Zelrig has totally changed the way I build armies at tournaments - I got tired of losing whole squads of Marrden Hounds before the game began.

Old July 30th, 2008, 10:37 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Mimring's 150 pts. (vs. 185 or 210 for other Dragons) makes it easier to build an army around him.
Old July 30th, 2008, 10:40 AM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelrig View Post
Quote:

And Braxas is the most...........uhh............ acidic!
Mimring is the total beast though!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 12th, 2008, 03:59 PM

ullarfan101 *glass shatters*

Sure a most dragons defense isn't great but heres how i would use them. take a dragon preferebly charos due to his defense and lives and put him by some ruins in your territory. Behind the ruins put a squad of your choice. Heres two squads I think would do good. The templar calvary becaus of their galloping charg. I also think that the marro grok rider and a marro warlord -say meburqsa- would be good for a double whammie. Anyhow use charos as bait and before they get in rage use the figures behingd the ruins to dash out and attack. After the dust settles use charos to finish whats left. Try it somtime.

Last edited by ullarfan101; August 12th, 2008 at 04:09 PM.
Old August 12th, 2008, 04:51 PM

$$un is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Dosn't the Einar dragon count? and I'm not sure what it's name is, but dosn't the Aquilla Dragon fly count also, if it does, there are seven dragons, not five.

I <3 noobs
Old August 12th, 2008, 05:57 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$un View Post
Dosn't the Einar dragon count? and I'm not sure what it's name is, but dosn't the Aquilla Dragon fly count also, if it does, there are seven dragons, not five.
This was posted back in 2006 when Zelrig was not released. Also Sujoah is an insect not a dragon therefore no he doesn't count. I personally don't think Su-Bak-Na should count as a dragon either since he is a marro.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 12th, 2008, 05:59 PM

$$un is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sorry about that, I didn't notice.

I <3 noobs
Old August 12th, 2008, 09:23 PM

Grand Moff Venom Woo who?

quote=$$un;646242]I personally don't think Su-Bak-Na should count as a dragon either since he is a marro.[/quote]

You know Su bak na is not a dragon. Su bak na is the hive lord riding on the skeletal dragon. The dragon its self does not have a name so you can call it Harry or Steve or Bob.

Last edited by Grand Moff Venom; August 13th, 2008 at 09:13 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles