Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old January 14th, 2020, 05:40 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Also, you can 3D print your fume hood

You're welcome for that tip.
Old January 14th, 2020, 06:19 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I keep mine in the garage. I have a large room and do not seem to have fume problems. I am very careful about safety. Always wear gloves and eye protection.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 14th, 2020, 06:22 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
I love my Elegoo Mars. Resin is fun!
Trying to figure out how to get a resin printer without my wife killing me.
Id look into how you'll go about ventilating it properly and dealing with the other harmful things it comes with before buying one. I just figured out how Im going to have to build my enclosure with a built in exhaust fan to vent the resin fumes out of the room Ill be using it in. Otherwise I would have been printing for a few weeks straight by now. I only ran one build of miniatures to see how it worked so far. I picked up my longer orange 10 for 169 dollars on a random sale.
So, what you're saying is, I also need to figure out how I'll get one without killing myself.
Seriously, though, good to know about the fumes. I was looking at the Longer Orange 10 on Amazon. Had a significant number of 1 star reviews (about 14%). Once you get it going, please let us know how it works for you.
Yeah I had held off on one because I know it gets cold for a big chunk of the year around where I live and didnt put enough thought ibto how I was going to do it safely in my shop room. Now I have it just sitting there reminding me to build my enclosure. I only jumped the gun and bought one because the deal was pretty epic and my wife raised the green flag very quickly and easily to my surprise.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 15th, 2020, 12:52 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Axegrinders split for individual printing:

Axegrinder 1 (matte)
Axegrinder 2 (matte)
Axegrinder 3 (matte)
Axegrinder 4 (matte)
Old January 18th, 2020, 02:14 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

White Knight, you rock! The Wo-Sa-Go turned out great. On to the Spiders!

Old January 18th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
White Knight, you rock! The Wo-Sa-Go turned out great. On to the Spiders!
The Wo-Sa-Ga is from avomen. He sent me the sculpt.

And all three matte spiders are finished, but they are not all in the first post. You'll have to scan the past few pages to find them.
Old January 18th, 2020, 04:02 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

I was hoping to print some fyorlag spiders. Does anyone know if there is a file for spiders 2 and 3?
Old January 18th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
I was hoping to print some fyorlag spiders. Does anyone know if there is a file for spiders 2 and 3?
Those are linked on the last few pages. I'm sure the OP will get updated again soon as well.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 18th, 2020, 04:24 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Those are linked on the last few pages. I'm sure the OP will get updated again soon as well.
Oh sweet, this is my first time on the thread I didn’t realize that people were posting them throughout the thread as well. If anyone else is looking for the spiders, I found them on pages 44 and 47.
Old January 18th, 2020, 04:37 PM

Yep. Found them and printing my second set as we speak!

Old January 18th, 2020, 04:48 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

Quote:
Oh awesome! Would you mind posting some photos of the results? I’d love to see them.
Old January 18th, 2020, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Oh awesome! Would you mind posting some photos of the results? I’d love to see them.
don't know how to post pictures here (I know it is kind of hard) . are you on the facebook group? I will post there. I will try here, just not sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing