Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 1st, 2019, 01:31 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: PK's customs MK. III - 12/11 - LEAD VENGEANCE 2

I've been thinking about your goals for Kate as an anti-squad fanner, and want to offer this brainstorm. While the original forced fanning of a different target for each bullet was hard to swallow, I think we've all seen westerns where the hero fanned all his lead into one big bad guy, or may have fanned a couple of different henchmen a few times each: aim1 — blam blam blam — aim2 — blam blam blam.
FAN THE HAMMER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 1.
Choose 1 Hero or up to 2 Squad figures to attack. Kate may attack the chosen figure(s) up to a total of 6 times with Fan the Hammer Special Attack.
The natural objection here would be "yikes, 6 attacks is too many and will slow the game down." But that Attack 1 is pretty key. Rolling a single die each time is fast to do and fast to interpret, and she's going to whiff half the time, which means defense dice only even need to be rolled (on average) for three of those attacks. Since it's an SA, lots of complications such as Counter Strike also wouldn't apply. I think a special like this could arguably have the highest attacks-per-second rate in the game, which seems really appropriate for your theme.

I love the thematic match of 6 attacks for a six-gun, and the fact that fanning is not about accuracy but simply spamming lead.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; January 1st, 2019 at 02:57 PM. Reason: oops, "1" not "one"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards