Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 6th, 2016, 12:08 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Hope all is good Japes.

I've been rear-ended by a truck while stopped at lights. I heard the squealing of his tyres braking & it really was like slow motion. It's scary in that moment when you review all your options & there is nothing you can do except brace yourself.

I was so tempted to line out certain parts of your comment A3n, but this is a family site and this is a public thread
Knowing what I know of you...just that comment was enough for me to see where you were going and I laughed.
Hehe, funny how I don't even have to line it out now.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

How do I go about signing up for the Danger Room?

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old November 6th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
Just officially state that you're signing up to join the Danger Room over in the Public Playtesting thread and subtract 1 point from your total, then we'll get an Admin to give you access!

As a heads up, it's a little quiet in there right now (not counting the Sidekick designs currently being run in there ), but we should have some very exciting designs hitting Danger Room playtesting soon!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
Just officially state that you're signing up to join the Danger Room over in the Public Playtesting thread and subtract 1 point from your total, then we'll get an Admin to give you access!

As a heads up, it's a little quiet in there right now (not counting the Sidekick designs currently being run in there ), but we should have some very exciting designs hitting Danger Room playtesting soon!
Cool. Thanks a lot, Viegon!

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old November 6th, 2016, 09:12 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Hope all is good Japes.

I've been rear-ended by a truck while stopped at lights. I heard the squealing of his tyres braking & it really was like slow motion. It's scary in that moment when you review all your options & there is nothing you can do except brace yourself.

I was so tempted to line out certain parts of your comment A3n, but this is a family site and this is a public thread
Old November 7th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So, uhh... YOUNG JUSTICE SEASON 3 is officially happening? Somehow?

Someone out there must have found a genie or something because this sort of thing is miraculous.
Old November 7th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Wow. Didn't really expect that campaign to go anywhere. Great news, for sure. Big fan of Weisman's cartoons. If only there were a way to rescue Spectacular Spider-Man from copyright limbo.
Old November 15th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Bam Bam

"'Marvel's The Inhumans' Coming to IMAX & ABC in 2017

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/tv/26993/marv...#ixzz4Q31tE5DH"

So Young Justice gets renewed and the delayed Inhumans movie is pulled ahead in the schedule for a TV show. The fact that this is being shot with IMAX cameras is very exciting. This type of television debut is unprecedented and could mean big things moving forward.

IMAX has said they are funding the Inhumans show, imagine a Comic Book show with something akin to Game of Thrones' budget. I honestly don't even know what to expect out of this since an IMAX-shot TV show debuting the first two episodes on IMAX screens has never been done before.

Excited doesn't even begin to cover my levels of hype

Old November 15th, 2016, 03:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Very interesting, too bad my closest Imax theater is several hours drive away. I did go see Dr. Strange at an Imax theater though and it was pretty sweet. I guess we now know why the Inhumans movie was pulled from the MCU line-up, they had another idea brewing for them. Considering Inhumans were introduced via AoS on ABC this kind of makes sense. After the two hour movie like premier, the continuing adventures can be on TV and interact with AoS characters a little more easily.
Old November 15th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That sounds like a smart idea, if it works.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 15th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Hopefully it will still feel like a part of the MCU despite being handled by Marvel's TV division rather than the film side of things. Definitely curious to see how it turns out.
Old November 16th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Still waiting for a big crossover of AoS, Netflix and movie Marvel.

The TV casts could all have cameos in Infinity Gauntlet, getting erased by Thanos.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape