Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 23rd, 2016, 08:16 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Noh-Varr - Vote for Final Editing!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 23rd, 2016, 09:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 23rd, 2016, 09:38 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old May 24th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Noh-Varr - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Not worried about the losses, given that a lot of them seem to be due to bad luck and/or weird matchups. Nothing suggests his cost should be higher though, and a couple of the testers felt he could be lower, so I propose Noh-Varr move to Final Editing at 260.

@IAmBatman - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@Karat - Yea
@SirGalahad -
@Viegon - Yea
Already down to SirG.

@japes , I linked to some photos that BamBam took, let me know if those will work or not.

Also, Ronin has a wording suggestion:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
Since he's going into final editing, I did have a suggestion I wanted to make.

Quote:
RUN AND GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Noh-Varr may attack with this special attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after his normal move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement. If he does, he may not attack normally this turn.
I assume something along those lines has been considered already, but it does feel weird to me that the special attack doesn't necessarily overlap with his normal attack phase and the power doesn't address that.
Frankly, I'm not sure it's needed, because Special Attacks always override normal attacks unless otherwise stated, but it also doesn't hurt to be clear. Maybe an FAQ would be better though.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 24th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd much rather say nothing about it. Putting it in the special attack just makes people question every other special attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 24th, 2016, 12:25 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'd much rather say nothing about it. Putting it in the special attack just makes people question every other special attack.
That was my worry as well. An FAQ stating that SAs are always in place of a normal attack wouldn't be a bad thing though, I think.

Old May 24th, 2016, 12:40 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Hmm, it is a bit of a new case as all similar SAs I can think of use the "instead of moving and attacking normally, you may move this figure up to X spaces" wording, which doesn't work well here because of the movement boost from White Running (I guess we could add extra wording for that, but it'd start to get clunky). I agree that Ronan's suggestion could cause confusion with previous SAs though; an FAQ would be best in my opinion.

Old May 24th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, not sure how to word that in the power with it both being clear and not setting a bad precedent. Ideally we'd get the wording where we wanted, but I can settle for an FAQ as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2016, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, not sure how to word that in the power with it both being clear and not setting a bad precedent. Ideally we'd get the wording where we wanted, but I can settle for an FAQ as well.
The wording's really only unclear if the ruling is not "special attacks are always instead of a normal attack." If we make that distinction here in this power though, it calls every other SA into question for players. None of the testers seemed to have any confusion about it either, and even Ronin was clear on the intent, so I really don't think it's a big worry.

Old May 25th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I thought that was actually covered in one of the classic master set rules book.

{Edit} It's actually in the Heroscape FAQs. I just checked them, so maybe link to those if need be.
Old May 27th, 2016, 06:28 PM

This passes to Final Editing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I thought that was actually covered in one of the classic master set rules book.

{Edit} It's actually in the Heroscape FAQs. I just checked them, so maybe link to those if need be.
Nice catch, thanks. Said FAQ:
Quote:
Can I use a Special Attack and a normal attack in the same
turn?

No. A Special Attack is used instead of a normal attack for
each figure unless otherwise stated on the Army Card.
I think we're in agreement that no wording changes are needed for that. Still wouldn't mind SirG giving the wording a once over, or quozl or Viegon. One power is re-used, another is borrowed almost entirely from a separate power, and White Running is stitched together from 2 or 3 other powers, so we're hopefully good here already, but it's nice to be sure.

@japes , everything should be ready for carding, but if the figure pics don't work, or you need something else, let me know.

Old May 27th, 2016, 06:55 PM

Re: The Book of Noh-Varr - Design Phase

I believe it should be "this card" instead of "Noh-Varr" for the OM reveal part of White Running. And for consistency, we might as well follow Flash's Speed Force power. So:

Quote:
WHITE RUNNING
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may also reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card to activate White Running. For this turn, Noh-Varr adds 4 to his Move number, may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. After moving with White Running and instead of attacking, you may choose up to 4 figures that Noh-Varr moved through this turn and roll an unblockable attack die against each chosen figure, one at a time.
Speed Force doesn't have the "one at a time", but I know we have plenty of others powers that do, so either works.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library