Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old January 14th, 2015, 11:50 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Tavern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
The dusty character picks his head up from the bar. He wipes the old drool off his face and grasps his shot glass.

"erm.. wha? Wow, finally someone other than me decided to show up. How are ya', partner?"

The younger fellow reaches out his hand, in a greeting manner.
"I'm doing very well good sir. You look like you've been out of it for quite some time though. Did you come here often back in the day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Last edited by Nukatha; January 17th, 2015 at 01:19 AM.
Old January 15th, 2015, 12:25 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Didn't we burn this place down?

~Aldin, pyromaniacally

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 15th, 2015, 09:32 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Another time, another place, probably a different universe.

OOC: I looked for the old tavern thread, and it seems to be long perma-deleted, not just locked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old January 15th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Didn't we burn this place down?

~Aldin, pyromaniacally
Tipping his hat back, the lean man eyes one of his fellow patron suspiciously. "Not that I recall..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuthaka
Another time, another place, probably a different universe.
Winking at another, he grins, "But I wouldn't remember if we had, now would I?"

"Say, innkeeper, where's that water?"
Old January 16th, 2015, 02:45 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A metallic creature in a blue robe clomps through the door.

I really hope this isn't one of those "we don't want your kind here" type of establishments.

Walking up to an empty stool at the bar the figure sits down, stool creaking under his weight.

What's on tap today?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 22nd, 2015, 07:07 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The humanoid figure scans this scene that is playing before him. He wears a mask, blue and as deep as the oceans of Toril and his eyes are black as the rock from the Volcaran Wastelands.

"..."

He lifts a drink to his mask. In an instant, the drink turns to wine and is enveloped in a mysterious force, turning to steam and tendrils of the vapor spiral up through the hole where his mouth is.

"..."

He is pleased with how the events are going.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old January 23rd, 2015, 01:32 AM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

From the bar, a hacking cough is heard. Through a dust cloud, a lanky figure rises from underneat, wearing a shirt two sizes two small and basketball shorts that ended just above his knees. His shoulder-length hair is tousled and untidy, and a few hairs sprout across his chin and jawline. He rubs his eyes with his right hand and fans the dust away with his left, still coughing. As the dust clears, it becomes clear that his shirt is a Red Sox T-Shirt, and there is an Arnold Palmer can stuck to the front of it.

He smiles, eyes slightly squinting, at the group gathering in the tavern, pleased to see a few of his old friends. He claps his hands and pulls a rag out of his pocket, wiping the dusty old bar down. The barkeep glares at DS but does not interfere.

"This kid again...? If he breaks anything I swear to Jandar..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
What's on tap today?
"Well pal, we got a nice assortment of drinks, including Ginger Ale, Romulan Ale, Blood Wine, Root Beer, Health Potions,-"
"ARNOLD PALMER!"
"Shut up, he's talking."
"Just letting our customers know."
"It's not even on tap... we only have it canned. And you drank all of it."
"Oh yea..."
"... and anything you can name, we have a magic tap in the back room, courtesy of our old buddy Dragonfire."

"You're lucky I'm letting you behind the bar, you're as sure as sugar not going in the back room."

"He's scary... I don't like him."
"Shut up."
"Anyways, how can we help you?

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old January 23rd, 2015, 02:32 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why thanks! I'll start with a Ginger Ale and a Root Beer. After that if I could have an Amaretto Sour on the rocks please!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General