Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 21st, 2010, 11:51 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Just finished watching Angel all the way through (had only previously watched the last season, mainly due to Spike joining the cast).

Must say the last episode hits harder this time around, most of all because of Wesley accepting Illyeria (sp?) request to lie to him. Don't think I've been so moved since Babylon 5 (best overall last episode ever, plus the most tragic line ever - All love is unrequited).

Would have loved to have seen him wrap up the series the way he wanted.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 21st, 2010, 02:05 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Watched The Venture Bros. second episode from the newest season and Boardwalk Empire last night. Both were great.

Old September 27th, 2010, 03:08 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

The Big Bang Theory! Who doesn't love a laugh? Also, Mike and Molly is pretty funny.

Edit: Can't forget teh Apprentice.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 27th, 2010, 04:47 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Watched Weeds and The Tester yesterday as well as some Digg Reel and the Ben Heck show.
Old September 27th, 2010, 06:02 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Everybody loves Raymond!!!
Old September 27th, 2010, 06:32 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mon: Chuck, Two and a Half Men
Tue: NCIS, NCIS LA
Wen: Criminal Minds
Thur: Big Bang Theory, $*^% My Dad Says, CSI

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old September 28th, 2010, 07:44 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Event (freakin' cool) and netflix for everything else. Oh yeah, the Military Channel too.
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:11 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
The Event (freakin' cool) and netflix for everything else. Oh yeah, the Military Channel too.
I'm curious about The Event, but all of the previews just give me a Flash Forward vibe, and I never really could get into that one. However, with Lost gone, and Smallville being pretty lackluster (in comparison to previous seasons), I've started getting into Supernatural. Some coworkers have been recommending that one to me for quite some time, and, now that I've seen most of the first season, I can see why.
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:17 PM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have heard about Supernatural but know little about it. I will check it out.

The Event bounces you around in time setting up the plot and back story but the premise seems really cool to me.
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:18 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Just got done watching 1000 Ways to Die off of Spike TV. I've got to say I'm surprised that things get so graphic on that show. I know they warn people, but I kind of thought that stuff of that caliber was limited to horror movies.

That being said, I have to admit that that show is (very) morbidly hilarious. Many of those deaths are just so bizarre, that you can't help but chuckle. And of course, the way that they title the deaths is pretty funny.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
Just got done watching 1000 Ways to Die off of Spike TV. I've got to say I'm surprised that things get so graphic on that show. I know they warn people, but I kind of thought that stuff of that caliber was limited to horror movies.

That being said, I have to admit that that show is (very) morbidly hilarious. Many of those deaths are just so bizarre, that you can't help but chuckle. And of course, the way that they title the deaths is pretty funny.
It's on right now here. My favorite one to mock is the Cow heart guy (ewwwwwwwe...) or the red haired dude that craved milk because his sick uncle tormented him while wearing a cow suit.

I have little faith in humanity's future.
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:41 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post

It's on right now here. My favorite one to mock is the Cow heart guy (ewwwwwwwe...) or the red haired dude that craved milk because his sick uncle tormented him while wearing a cow suit.

I have little faith in humanity's future.
I thought for sure he'd die from some bacterial thing in the raw, un-pasteurized milk, but apparently not.

Personally, I liked the one with the lawyer who jumped out his skyscraper office.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV