Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 2nd, 2020, 10:38 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Thanos (Infinity Quest)

I was thinking about Quicksilver to utilize his speed to grab gems for Thanos. I'll have to look at Warlock, as I've never used or even seen his card.
Old January 24th, 2021, 05:57 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Hello and thanks again for making making this new Thanos. My kids and I love it. Here is an AAR of running this awesome custom in a game the other day.

I woke up the other morning and my kids informed me that they wanted to play some Marvel Heroscape. Of course I said yes and of course I had to be Thanos. I picked this version that is already equiped with the Infinity Gauntlet and one Infinity Stone. I really didn't restrict my kids to points that strictly since I was just happy to play and after all I was inevitable right.

My kids ran two teams against me. My daughter's team was Captain America, Scarlett Witch, and Thor. My son's was Black Panther, Iron Man, and Hulk. The Avengers quickly began securing Infinity Stones, lest they fall into Thanos' hands or should I say hand.

Thanos made short work of Iron Man, but failed to secure the time stone. Scarlett Witch came in and put her curse on the Mad Titan that would prove to be most annoying. Next Hulk leaped into the fray and promptly smashed Thanos for one wound. Thor joined in the fun, but was hit hard by Thanos.

Knowing he needed to escape from the gang pile. Thanos took a chance and gave up two leaving engagement strikes which both hit him and knocked off the Infinity Gauntlet (I lost it alot because of bad rolls, but always got it back). He did escape but then suddenly Captain America and Black Panther appeared out of nowhere having used the space stone to teleport. Black Panther pounced but did minimal damage. Thanos did minimal in return.

Thor approached weilding Mjolnir but was grabbed by the Mad Titan who squeezed the life out of the Asgardian. Two Avengers down, four to go. Unfortunately Hulk found the fun and smashed Thanos into oblivion. But wait. Thanos can rewrite death. He promptly removed all eight wound markers and ended the round.

Thanos had full health again now and he started to focus on Black Panther and Scarlett Witch. Unfortunately because of their abilities. Thanos could only manage to do one damage to each of them per attack. It wasn't long before Thanos was surrounded again and getting hammered by multiple Avengers. He quickly was almost dead again and there would be no resurrection this time. After being hit hard by Hulk, Thanos was reduced to one health and the Gauntlet went flying off his hand.

Scarlett Witch quickly swooped in and put the Gauntlet on. She now had +2 attack. Thanos knew his only chance was a long shot. He needed to give up three leaving engagement attacks, and they all had to fail for him to survive. Captain America attacked and missed. Black Panther took his try and missed as well. Hulk was up and he slammed his fist... into air and missed. Made it out! Now Thanos landed next to Scarlett Witch and promptly knocked the Gauntlet out of her hand. The round ended but Thanos kinda needed a miracle to keep going.

Thanos needed to win initiative and did. Thanos needed to make a roll so the curse didn't take away his ability to fly and did. Thanos needed to survive a leaving engagement strike from Wanda and did! Thanos quickly flew to retrieve the Infinity Gauntlet from the snow of the mountain it had landed on. At this point my kids were in disbelief and I was standing up pretending to put the Gauntlet on.

Next Cap and Black Panther teleported to the mountain. Cap gave up his turn, but Black Panther could still attack. He scored three skulls. Thanos rolled defense and...three shields! I told my kids that "I was inevitable!" Then my son remembered Black Panther had the time stone which allows him to use the X order marker to take another turn. He rolled four skulls. I braced myself and tossed the dice. Three shields! One short. Everyone yelled. What a great, great game. This is one we need to play more often. Great memories.
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great stuff! Love the report. Thanks for sharing!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2021, 07:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Awesome!
Old January 24th, 2021, 07:19 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet.
Old October 16th, 2023, 04:49 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been playing a lot lately with my son. We gave this guy a try and he's very fun although Wonder Woman came up and lasso'd him and removed all his super powers and punched him to death and he didn't come back. I've read through the event hero rules again and checked a couple other places. I'm guessing the answer is "this is definitely the way it works" but ... is this the way it works? Thanks!
Old October 16th, 2023, 04:58 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappleman View Post
I've been playing a lot lately with my son. We gave this guy a try and he's very fun although Wonder Woman came up and lasso'd him and removed all his super powers and punched him to death and he didn't come back. I've read through the event hero rules again and checked a couple other places. I'm guessing the answer is "this is definitely the way it works" but ... is this the way it works? Thanks!
Yeah, Wonder Woman vI was designed before Event Heroes were a thing, so she doesn't take them into account. Definitely not something we'd design today, and it's the kind of thing we're looking to fix with C3G 2.0!

If you want a patch, it'd be safe (and probably approved of by all of the C3G team) to make it a "house rule" that Wondy can't negate Event Heroes.
Old October 16th, 2023, 05:34 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappleman View Post
Yeah, Wonder Woman vI was designed before Event Heroes were a thing, so she doesn't take them into account. Definitely not something we'd design today, and it's the kind of thing we're looking to fix with C3G 2.0!

If you want a patch, it'd be safe (and probably approved of by all of the C3G team) to make it a "house rule" that Wondy can't negate Event Heroes.
Thanks for the response. That's the way we'll play it going forward. It definitely makes sense.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library