Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:56 PM

brandonrez Woo who?
Re: New Jersey?

anyone still here in nj, want to play Im in hamilton
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:27 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Greetings Brandonrez.

I think I am the only one who still frequently visits these forums and replies to messages posted here on this thread.

Which Hamilton are you in??? The Hamilton Square near Trenton in Mercer County or Hamilton Township near Mays Landing in Atlantic County.

I now live in Cape May County, right off Exit #20 on the Garden State Parkway and travel about once a month to the Philadelphia area to meet up with other HeroScapers from Pennsylvania and Maryland.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old July 23rd, 2013, 05:50 PM

brandonrez Woo who?

hamilton square mercer county
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:23 AM

That's over 100 miles from my house (vs. 20 to the other Hamilton), but if you are ever in the vicinity of Ocean City, NJ, I'm only 15 minutes away. My buddy "Fallow" is in Burlington (not far from you) and he used to have a Game Night at his house every Thursday, but recently has been TOO busy designing a new game that he wants to market. Everyone else has kind of dropped off of these boards. Maybe they are just TOO busy with summer vacations, etc. That's why I've been driving 80 miles to Phili once a month to play HS or some times other games. Do you drive, or can you get a ride?

CLICK-ON: [Forums] above --> then scroll down to [Community] --> then on [Events] ...and then look for the Thread called "Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers (M.A.R.S.) Event Thread." There you can read about all of the local events (NJ, PA, & MD) that have occurred in the past year or two AND this is where our guys will first Post an announcement and <link> to any future events that they are planning. Just join in the conversation. My guess is that things are kind of slow because of the JULY heat and because some of them are getting ready to go to GenCon in Indianapolis, IN in a couple of weeks. I will try to remember to Post a message here if I hear of anything.

In case you haven't heard, the "HeroScape" game system is out of print (OOP) and no longer supported by the manufacturers Hasbro and Wizards of the Coast (WOTC), so even the die-hard fans are beginning to fade away into other activities. I've been trying to keep in touch with every other New Jersey HS-er ever since the beginning, but soon I may be the last man standing. Have A Nic eDay; - ) ~ John G.

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 1st, 2013, 03:11 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Greetings Brandonrez.

I think I am the only one who still frequently visits these forums and replies to messages posted here on this thread.

Which Hamilton are you in??? The Hamilton Square near Trenton in Mercer County or Hamilton Township near Mays Landing in Atlantic County.

I now live in Cape May County, right off Exit #20 on the Garden State Parkway and travel about once a month to the Philadelphia area to meet up with other HeroScapers from Pennsylvania and Maryland.
I was in Cape May, actually West Cape May his past week on vacation. We've gone there 4(or maybe it's 5) years in a row now. I know it's Exit 0, at least that's what the stickers all say. I'm guessing that's relatively close to you right?

- Raider30
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post

I was in Cape May, actually West Cape May his past week on vacation. We've gone there 4(or maybe it's 5) years in a row now. I know it's Exit 0, at least that's what the stickers all say. I'm guessing that's relatively close to you right?

- Raider30
*Council Bluffs??? Wow, Cape May NJ, is a long way from Iowa and you're not in Kansas anymore when you get here...haha; - ) I hope you had FUN on your vacation. I was actually visiting my sons and new grandson out near Lancaster, PA last weekend. So what do think about our beaches and bored walks, and did you hang out with Snooky? ~lol~ We actually get a lot of Canadians coming her on their vacations. I guess it's closer than Florida.

Yes, I live "relatively close" to Exit "0" and the towns of Cape May, North Cape May, and West Cape May. Exit #20 (about 1/4 mile from where I'm sitting) is at mile marker #20 (how convenient), which is approximately half way between the end of our peninsula at CM and Atlantic City. The next time you come out this way, send me a PM prior to your arrival.

Old August 8th, 2013, 04:32 PM

NuclearWarrior9 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm down for some Heroscape, Salem County New Jersey!!
Old August 8th, 2013, 09:46 PM

@ NuclearWarrior9 -

That's awesome! And by the way WELCOME to the HeroScapeRs Forums. I am glad that you found this New Jersey "thread" for your first Post. In the EVENTS Section, look for a thread called "Mid Atlantic Regional 'Scapers (M.A.R.S.)" and join in the on-going conversation. That would be "us" the local die hard HS fans that are scattered between Richmond and Long Island. There are currently *NO* tournaments scheduled, maybe because August is the dog-days of summer and a lot of people have family vacation plans. But we still try to meet somewhere about once a month, if you'd like to participate. Would you have any difficulty getting to West Chester, PA? That's our usual location because it's centrally located. Sometimes I take Rt. 40 through Woodstown to get there the back way via Rt.202. It's a little longer than taking Rt. 322 from Glassboro.

Old May 28th, 2019, 09:51 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

im in Central Jersey Middlesex county Sorry for being 13 years late

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy
Old June 1st, 2019, 12:29 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
It’s a 3.5hr Drive but if you wanna come up to Providence, RI looks like we’re gunna have some tournaments this summer

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:21 AM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
Sorry I’m over a year late responding haha. I live in Mercer County. We had a small but devoted group in the area that has fragmented a bit but it would be great to get the band back together and with an addition.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers