Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 21st, 2020, 08:26 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
OK, I have the Millennium Falcon from that set. The base is slightly larger than a hex, 2" diameter.
So the tank's main body should be about a hex wide. 2 hexes long. They are thin, so height is probably 2 or 3.
Thanks, chap! You have been amazing. I might have to call on you again for other things to do with this project.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 21st, 2020, 08:32 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Glad to help.
Old March 24th, 2020, 09:59 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A couple pics of the Falcon on board and a Hot Wheels pic.
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 24th, 2020, 10:13 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
A couple pics of the Falcon on board and a Hot Wheels pic.
Spoiler Alert!
Thanks, chap!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 24th, 2020, 11:46 AM

I think that other figure is not as wide as the Falcon, and maybe a little shorter and probably a little thicker, maybe Height 3. Should fit nicely across two hexes.
Old March 24th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Hard as ice

Awesome, chap! I'll check it over with my Mum - Height 3 sounds like it could work, though your describing it as shorter when the Falcon is Height 2 perplexes me? Honestly, though, Height is the only thing that's still even slightly questionable to me - sounds awesome.
Thanks again!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 24th, 2020, 12:18 PM

Shorter in length not height.
I think you could put it on a thicker base if you want it a little taller.
Old March 24th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Shorter in length not height.
I think you could put it on a thicker base if you want it a little taller.
Ah, okay, gotcha - that's me being dumb.

Thank you so much again! They're a bit expensive and need to be imported, but I think I'll pick one up and comfirm it suits my needs before ordering the second I'll need.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 24th, 2020, 01:35 PM

I will keep an eye open. If I see one I will grab it but they may be discontinued.
Old March 24th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Hard as ice

Don't worry chap, but I appreciate it!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:47 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:

And I finally got mine in the post today! It's wonderful, chap, thank you for pointing it out to me! I might use something to build up the underside - it's a little short - but it's just what I was hoping for. Will definitely be picking up a second one later.
Thanks again, chap! Will almost certainly ask for your input for future C&C stuff before long.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:14 PM

Cool. Glad I could help.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards