Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 20th, 2014, 02:57 PM

JohnBrick Woo who?
Custom 4-headed dragon (in progress)

Hi guys!

So this is a sloppy concept copy for a custom figure I'm working on, a 4 headed dragon named Pyrhak. I realize the text and visuals needs some smoothing over for the final copy, but what do you guys think so far? The main idea, is that his attack is stronger the more lives he has remaining (each life lost represents one of his 4 heads being destroyed). I may get rid of the
"cooldown" idea.

Old January 20th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom 4-headed dragon (in progress)

Let me see if I can help you with the wording some:

QUADRUPLE BITE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 2.
When Pyrhak attacks with Quadruple Bite Special Attack, he may attack up to 4 times. Reduce the number of times Pyrhak can attack by 1 for each wound marker on this Army Card.

QUADRUPLE FIREBLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 2.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Pyrhak. All figures on those spaces who are in line of sight of Pyrhak are affected by Quadruple Fireblast Special Attack. Roll 2 attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figues roll defense dice separatedly. When Pyrhak attacks with Quadruple Fireblast Special Attack, he may attack up to 4 times. Reduce the number of times Pyrhak can attack by 1 for each wound marker on this Army Card.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 01:22 PM

JohnBrick Woo who?

Thanks! I had to dumb down the wording to make it fit on the card editor i was using. Any recommendations for a program to make custom cards with?
Old January 22nd, 2014, 01:33 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBrick View Post
Thanks! I had to dumb down the wording to make it fit on the card editor i was using. Any recommendations for a program to make custom cards with?
Yes, there is a program that's made to make HS custom cards. There's also a thread here where people can make cards for you.

You can find both bits of info in one thread here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards