Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old April 5th, 2019, 10:23 PM

Nomad96786 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
New to Heroscape, looking to buy!

Like the title says, I'm new to Heroscape… just about 10 years too late. I had been playing D&D 5th edition with friends, when one of them mentioned that we should try playing his old Heroscape some time. At the time I didn't think much of it, but here I am, a couple weeks and a couple games later and now I desperately would like to have some sets of my own!

I have begun a very exhaustive search all over the web to see what is available, and although eBay is always available, I have a feeling that the actual Heroscape community most likely is a better bet. So thank you for allowing me a place to post!

So here is the deal - I am very interested in acquiring at least 1 copy each of Rise of the Valkyrie, and Swarm of the Marrow, as well as the Fortress of the Archkyrie. However, beyond that I would be very excited to buy from any of the other waves as well! I am more than willing to pay good money, but seeing the master sets going for quadruple or quintuple(or more) of MSRP on eBay and Amazon is disheartening, and my wife would kill me if I dished out the dough for an entire collection all at once, lol!

To sum up here, if anyone on here has anything they are willing to part with I would really like to buy, and it most definitely would get use from my wife, my brothers, and hopefully some friends as well. Please let me know what's available, and I will be ready and waiting to pay!

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Last edited by Nomad96786; April 5th, 2019 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Clarification!
Old April 5th, 2019, 11:34 PM
has been BANNED

josh_is_great is surprisingly tart
Re: New to Heroscape, looking to buy!

Sent you a PM with what I have for sale and some prices, take a look and let me know if you see anything.
Old April 6th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you happen to like superheroes, check out C3G. Over 800 designs and the figures are mostly fairly cheap.
Old April 7th, 2019, 08:37 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

check my trade thread Rod's sale list. Ive got a handful of things left. or just drop me a pm.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old April 10th, 2019, 10:03 AM

eMCee64 Woo who?

Good luck. I have not found anyone willing to sell for less than ebay pricing.
Old April 10th, 2019, 07:01 PM
has been BANNED

AllThingsHeroscape Woo who?

Hey Nomad,

Congrats on discovering the game of Heroscape. It truly is one of the best games ever made, and unfortunately went out of print way before it's time.

At All Things Heroscape we're working hard to try and keep the game available for future gamers, just like yourself, that just happened to come along a little bit after the game went out of print. Please send me a PM and we'd like to help you get into the game with a ROTV Master Set for a cut rate of $69.

I will add a small note about today's Heroscape costs..... While the prices of Heroscape are currently much higher than the original retail, anyone familiar with other miniature games will tell you that for the quality and amount of pre-painted miniatures, cards, and modular stackable terrain you get for the price a Master Set, it is still a great deal. Just look at current prices for Warhammer 40k or Flames of War, and those come without terrain and without paint.

On the positive side, Heroscape should retain it's value, if that's any consolation to your wife, and offer many hours of suspense-filled enjoyment around your gaming table for years to come. Again, welcome, and enjoy your 'scaping!

Chris @ All Things Heroscape

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades