Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Notices

Old July 25th, 2015, 03:32 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Unsummon SPELL

The Book of Unsummon: Sorcery
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers master set

Quote:
Sorcery
Target a unique squad creature within 4 clear sight spaces of a blue Planeswalker you control. Return that squad to its owner's reserve.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - TBA

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Last edited by Dysole; March 28th, 2016 at 10:05 PM.
Old August 9th, 2015, 01:47 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Unsummon SPELL

If I read this correctly, Unsummon returns not just the attacking figure, but all figures in that Unique Squad.
(Same with Call to Heel and AEtherspouts)

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old September 9th, 2015, 10:49 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Correct.

My question is do wounds stay on the unsummoned units?
Old September 10th, 2015, 07:10 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
If I read this correctly, Unsummon returns not just the attacking figure, but all figures in that Unique Squad.
(Same with Call to Heel and AEtherspouts)
Wrong timing. A Sorcery is activated by the player during their own turn.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old September 10th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
And I found my Answer:
Quote:
Page 13, Arena of the Planeswalkers game guide
Under Returning a Unique Squad to Owner’s Reserve:
“Only figures on the battlefield are returned to an owner’s reserve. Any figures in the figure graveyard stay there. All attached enchantments are discarded to their owners’ graveyards. All damage markers are removed.”
Old October 8th, 2015, 01:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I used this card on my brother the turn right after I destroyed his planeswalker, Its like killing the whole squad because they can't be summoned again without a planeswalker. It was ruthless.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 9th, 2015, 02:03 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I used this card on my brother the turn right after I destroyed his planeswalker, Its like killing the whole squad because they can't be summoned again without a planeswalker. It was ruthless.
He was lucky he didn't lose the game completely after he lost his Planeswalker!

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old October 24th, 2015, 02:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
We play until all figures are dead, I read something somewhere about playing if you lose your planeswalker you lose, but also read in the rulebook that if you lose your planeswalker you may not draw any more sorcery cards. Reading that line made me think you did not auto lose, just that you are severely handicapped.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 29th, 2015, 02:02 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
And I found my Answer:
Quote:
Page 13, Arena of the Planeswalkers game guide
Under Returning a Unique Squad to Owner’s Reserve:
“Only figures on the battlefield are returned to an owner’s reserve. Any figures in the figure graveyard stay there. All attached enchantments are discarded to their owners’ graveyards. All damage markers are removed.”
Huh, this brings up a point that I haven't used. Unsummon doesn't get your opponent's already destroyed figures back. I don't think I've violated that but it's a good reminder.
Old October 29th, 2015, 02:12 PM

jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
We play until all figures are dead, I read something somewhere about playing if you lose your planeswalker you lose, but also read in the rulebook that if you lose your planeswalker you may not draw any more sorcery cards. Reading that line made me think you did not auto lose, just that you are severely handicapped.

I think it just depends on the scenario.
Old March 28th, 2016, 09:47 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysole View Post

Sorcery
Target a unique squad creature within 4 clear sight spaces of a [blue] Planeswalker you control. Return that squad to its owner's reserve.
Blue?

Going to play my first AotP game within a month, looking forward to seeing how broken these blue spells are.
Old March 29th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Well, you can only use the blue spell cards with a blue Planeswalker, so that caveat is kind of implied. However, there are spells that allow you to cast another Planeswalker's spells, so it wouldn't necessarily be a blue PW.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards