Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 8th, 2019, 04:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

@Flash_19 you gunna make it to this one? Bring your wife?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 8th, 2019, 07:21 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Flash_19 you gunna make it to this one? Bring your wife?
I might be able to make this one - I'm still not quite positive though. But my wife won't be joining me. I would need a partner. I'll try and find out soon. You were still looking for a partner for your buddy right?

Edit - there are a couple friends I'd want to check with to be my partner first... But it's looking like I'll be able to come

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Last edited by Flash_19; February 8th, 2019 at 08:00 PM.
Old February 10th, 2019, 08:08 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Our February team tournament is easily one of the best and most fun formats we do, so if anyone has been on the fence about jumping in (or back in) to the Utah Heroscape scene, now is the time to get off that fence! And if anyone is having trouble finding a teammate, simply give them a Heroscape Valentine:

Old February 10th, 2019, 08:50 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lol. Those are hilarious Dewk.

Good news! I'll be there this month - and I'm bringing @dgillis as my partner!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old February 10th, 2019, 10:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Those are great @The Dewk . Love the pun flavored goodness.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 10th, 2019, 10:53 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Best. Valentine's. Ever. Ne-Gok-Sa is probably my favorite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Lol. Those are hilarious Dewk.

Good news! I'll be there this month - and I'm bringing @dgillis as my partner!
Awesomesauce! Looking forward to seeing you both!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 11th, 2019, 12:41 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Those are great @The Dewk . Love the pun flavored goodness.
Use ‘em on your brother to get him down here as your teammate
Old February 11th, 2019, 03:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Our February team tournament is easily one of the best and most fun formats we do, so if anyone has been on the fence about jumping in (or back in) to the Utah Heroscape scene, now is the time to get off that fence! And if anyone is having trouble finding a teammate, simply give them a Heroscape Valentine:

These are fantastic!
Old February 12th, 2019, 12:34 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Let's keep the hype rolling! The first batch of maps have (finally) been decided! Choosing maps for team battles is one of the most fun yet hardest set of map choices someone can go through, since there are so many cool and interesting maps to choose from, and teams completely changes how they roll. But we've got a solid starting list!

Basalt Cathedral (1 RotV+extra ruins, 2 BftU, 1 VW)

Can't See The Jungle... (1 RotV, 2 TJ)

Strider (1 SotM, 2 RttFF)

Savage Corridor (1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TJ)

Draugur (1 BftU, 2 TT)

Desperado (1 BftU, 1 FotA)

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:22 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

So my +1 won't be coming after all. He's got a (school-related) competition on that day. I know, I know ... he's got his priorities mixed up.

Just a few questions:

1. How does Wannock work in team format? Does the person controlling Wannock chose a specific opponent, or just the opposing team?

2. Is there a definitive ruling on blastatrons? Can they move friendly figures or not? Do they benefit from friendly Vydar soulborgs figures for their attack or not?

Looking forward to it!!! (And great job @The_Dewk on the valentines. I'll have my girls take them to school tomorrow.)

-DNH
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNoHarm View Post
So my +1 won't be coming after all. He's got a (school-related) competition on that day. I know, I know ... he's got his priorities mixed up.
Sad day. Do you have a backup in mind or are you in the market? If so, we have a couple people who are available for partnering, including TrueMurray (unless The_Dewk's rad Valentine's allowed him to convince his girlfriend) or @Sir Heroscape 's friend Jake (right, Sir H?).

Quote:
Just a few questions:

1. How does Wannock work in team format? Does the person controlling Wannock chose a specific opponent, or just the opposing team?
The person controlling Wannok does get to choose a specific opponent.

Quote:
2. Is there a definitive ruling on blastatrons? Can they move friendly figures or not? Do they benefit from friendly Vydar soulborgs figures for their attack or not?
There is. After my mix up last year I read and re-read the FAQ to be sure on all of those cases. So no, Blastatrons do not move friendly figures, and they do not benefit from friendly Vydar Soulborgs for Homing Beacon -- just figures you control. Similarly (in case anyone was looking at potential synergies and unaware of the rulings in the FAQ), Deathwalker 9000 only benefits Soulborg Guards you control, Parmenio only saves Sacred Band you control, and Roman Legionnaires only get bonus defense form other Legionnaires you control.

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 13th, 2019, 07:59 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Well, my daughter is still game, so the The Dewsies are ready to roll. It's just my son and his friend who won't be coming. Thanks for posting those rulings. I'm pretty sure the wannock situation will come up.

DNH

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events