Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 20th, 2019, 12:12 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: H101 customs. [Updated]

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Why is the special attack suddenly Range 2?
I made some changes to Dead-eye, now he is like Kaemon Awa with guns.
Old March 20th, 2019, 12:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

You seem to really really like automatic skulls and double attacks.

I think the ideas you had earlier were much more interesting. I'd stay away from the auto-skulls and double attack mechanics unless really necessary.
Old March 20th, 2019, 12:55 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
You seem to really really like automatic skulls and double attacks.

I think the ideas you had earlier were much more interesting. I'd stay away from the auto-skulls and double attack mechanics unless really necessary.
I got rid of the additional attacks and auto-skulls. The Special Attack subtracts shields the closer you are.
Old March 20th, 2019, 08:55 PM

I replaced the Dead-Eye Revolver hero with the Crime Master miniature. The Fantomex was good, but it made no sense to use that miniature for a card that attacks once.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 05:15 PM

Re: H101 customs : Daniel "Justice" Jones 3/23/2019

Name = Daniel "Justice" Jones
General = Einar
Planet = Arctorus
Species = Tempovar
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Lawman
Personality = Resolute
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 5
Move = 6
Range = 7
Attack = 2
Defense = 2

Basic Stats
Move = 6
Range = 7
Attack = 4
Defense = 4

Points = 130
(Single Spaced)

I am the Law
When attacking or defending against an Outlaw, Daniel "Justice" Jones always adds 1 automatic skull and shield to whatever is rolled.

Standoff
Any or all Outlaws can only attack Daniel "Justice" Jones with a normal or special attack, it must attack Daniel "Justice" Jones.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Weapon
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - N/A
Synergy Imposed
  • - N/A
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
The figure used for this unit is John Jones from DC Heroclix Set. The name and model number is John Jones 15th Anniversary Elseworlds #013.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; April 23rd, 2019 at 03:30 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 05:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

He doesn't look much like a human, but I like the design!
Old March 23rd, 2019, 07:00 PM

Quote:
He doesn't look much like a human, but I like the design!
I changed his species to Tempovar, also I do not know if humans can turn green.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 07:09 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
If a human turns green, I'd think that it's a sign that something's wrong.

I like Dan's simplicity here. Is Standoff intended to be him making one final stand after all of your other Lawmen have died, or is it him challenging a single target to a duel? The name of the power implies the second option to me, but the power itself seems like the former.

If the theme is supposed to be him making a final stand, then I would suggest changing the name of the power to Last Stand or something similar.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
If a human turns green, I'd think that it's a sign that something's wrong.

I like Dan's simplicity here. Is Standoff intended to be him making one final stand after all of your other Lawmen have died, or is it him challenging a single target to a duel? The name of the power implies the second option to me, but the power itself seems like the former.

If the theme is supposed to be him making a final stand, then I would suggest changing the name of the power to Last Stand or something similar.
His Standoff power is now a Combat Challenge power now. You know Last Stand is a ability is one of my old customs.
Last Stand
After moving any Fafnir Samurai and no dwarven figures are adjacent, you may add 3 die to you attack. Before taking a turn with a Fafnir Samurai and there is any dwarf figure adjacent to Fafnir Samurai destroy the dwarf figure to heal a wound. When destroying any dwarven hero figure, take all wound markers off the Fafnir Samurai Army Card.

Custom is called Fafnir Samurai
Old March 27th, 2019, 12:24 AM

Re: H101 customs : Roy "Lawless" Mcready 3/26/2019

Name =
General =
Planet =
Species =
Uniquity =
Type =
Class =
Personality =
Size =
Height =

Master Stats
Life =
Move =
Range =
Attack =
Defense =

Basic Stats
Move =
Range =
Attack =
Defense =

Points =
(Single Spaced)

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Weapon
-Combinations and Synergies-

- N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered
- N/A
Synergy Imposed
- N/A
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; July 6th, 2019 at 12:27 PM.
Old March 30th, 2019, 10:32 PM

I made some changes to my custom hero, Danial "Justice" Jones. His first ability is 1 automatic skull and shield against Outlaws. The last ability only works against Outlaws.
Old April 12th, 2019, 12:03 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: H101 customs : Roy "Lawless" Mcready 3/26/2019

Quote:
Name = Roy "Lawless" Mcready
General = Valkrill
Planet = Earth
Species = Human
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Outlaw
Personality = Vicious
Size = Meduim
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 5
Move = 4
Range = 3
Attack = 2
Defense = 4

Basic Stats
Move = 5
Range = 7
Attack = 3
Defense = 5

Points = 140
(Single Spaced)

Above the Law
When attacking a Lawman, Roy "Lawless" Mcready always adds 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Bullet Haze 15
After attacking with Roy "Lawless" Mcready, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may attack again with Roy "Lawless" Mcready.

Bulletproof Vest
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an non-adjacent figure, if Roy "Lawless" Mcready receives no wounds from the attack, the attacking figure receives one wound.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Weapon
    No, once Roy "Lawless" Mcready attacks one opponent, you can choose any figure within range and attack again. The second figure can be the same figure you attacked the first time, or a different one.

• ORNAK : Red Flag of Fury Aura
    As a Unique Hero who follows Utgar, Roy "Lawless" Mcready may take an extra turn using Ornak's RED FLAG OF FURY AURA.
  • TORIN : Evil Eye Protection
    As a medium figure who follows Utgar, Roy "Lawless" Mcready benefits from Torin's EVIL EYE PROTECTION special power when he rolls defense dice against a normal ranged attack while he is adjacent to Torin (Roy "Lawless" Mcready's excess shields count as unblockable hits inflicted by Torin on the attacking figure).
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - N/A
Synergy Imposed
  • ABOVE THE LAW
    When attacking the following Lawmen, Roy "Lawless" Mcready rolls 1 automatic skull:
  • ANA KARITHON : Protection from Evil Aura
    As a figure who follows Utgar, Roy "Lawless" Mcready causes small and medium figures that are friendly to Ana Karithon and within 3 clear sight spaces of her to roll an extra defense die when Roy Mcready attacks them, due to Ana's PROTECTION FROM EVIL AURA.
  • TEMPLAR CAVALRY : Righteous Smite
    As a figure who follows Utgar, Roy "Lawless" Mcready causes opposing Templar Cavalry figures to roll an extra attack die against him with their RIGHTEOUS SMITE special power.
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is Foolkiller from Marvel Heroclix Set. The name and model number is Foolkiller Deadpool and X-Force #003b.

I like the flavor going on with this guy. The only thing I can see that needs changed is the Bulletproof vest ability. Its that a Bulletproof vest doesn't ricochet back to the attacker. Also, when the wearer is shot, it still hurts pretty bad, just doesn't kill them as easily when getting hit by smaller caliber rounds.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards